chapter 4

The next day chanyeol waited kyungsoo at the gate.he was still curious about the guy he saw yesterday at his house.he waved his hand on kyungsoo when he saw him coming

"Good morning!!!"he said as he gets near him

"Good morning."kyungsoo answered"why are you here?are you waiting for someone?"he added

"Actually I'm waiting for you"yeol answered. Kyungsoo knotted his forehead seems confused on what chanyeol said

"What do you mean?why are you waiting for me?"

Chanyeol rubbed the back of his head,unsure of what he was about to say"I went to your house yesterday and you weren't there"he said

"Ahh so you're the one my cousin's referring to."he exclaimed

"So that rude guy is your cousin!?"chanyeol asked. He doesn't like baekhyun the first time he saw him that's why he can't believe that he was kyungsoo's cousin...they're way different from each other..he thought.

"Yeah..I'm sorry if he's been rude to you..he just arrived yesterday and he has a jetlag...but he's nice..I'll introduce you to him some other time."kyungsoo explained.

"Don't bother..I'm not interested to know someone with that attitude."he said

"But.." Kyungsoo try to defend his cousin but chanyeol cut him off

"Let's go inside we're gonna be late."he pushed kyungsoo forward and dismissed the topic.

Later that day,baekhyun decided to meet lulu in the nearby coffee shop after lulu's class..its been years that they haven't seen each other so they meet to catch up with the happenings in their life..baekhyun is on his vacation that's why he pay his cousin a visit. Kyungsoo was close to him before but after the death of his parents he became distant to others.

"So that's why you're here..you're looking after your cousin?"asked lulu.

"Well you can say that."baekhyun nodded." Im a bit worried about him staying on their house alone..Im afraid he might do something..you know..crazy.."he added.

"I understand but I think if he has plan of taking his own life..he probably do it right away." Lulu commented. He sipped on his coffee before eyeing Baekhyun."Am I right?"Baekhyun nodded his head as approval.

"Maybe? Or maybe he's just having fun right now that's why he seems to forget what happened to his parents..thanks to that guy." He exclaimed. "Whose guy?" Lulu asked confused.

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulder as an answer."I dont know either, I just met him yesterday but I think they're close."he added.

"Well that woud be nice if that is the case. You should atleast thank that guy." Lulu suggested. Baekhyun nodded."I'll do that when I get a chance."he said. "How about you,what's new?" he asked changing the topic.

" Nothing's new, just some things you will not be interested." Lulu answered boredly that makes Baekhyun curious about that "some things" he's pertaining to.

"Oh c'mon! You know Im interested to all the things about you. So spill it." he mockingly said still eyeing Lulu. The latter heave a sigh before speaking," There's this guy...." he started but he haven't finished his sentence yet when someone called him.

"Lulu!" someone called out that got their attention. Lulu's face wrinkled in annoyance while Baekhyun secretly smirked looking at his friend expression. "So he is the guy...hmmm" he commented that earned a deadly glare from Lulu.