language of the heart

Kyungsoo was new to his school.He transferred there after his parents died in an accident.He was always staring outside the window and not talking to anyone in his school.He always avoids other students that's why he always go home late.One day,he bumped on someone when he was walking on the way to the school gate.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant to bumped on you."he said without looking on the person.

"It's okay.Next time you should look on your way when you're walking."the guy said.

    Kyungsoo nod as an answer and continued walking.He left the guy who's looking at him while he walked.When he got home,he called on his parents.

"Eomma !Appa! I'm home."

     He lays himself on the sofa after realizing that he was the only one on the house.He cried silently until he fell asleep.He woke up when he felt the cold air on his skin.He immediately went to his room,change his clothes and went back to sleep.When he woke up the next morning,he just took a bath and went to school without taking his breakfast.He knows how to cook but he was not in the mood to cook that morning.When he reached the school,he went to his room and start his everyday routine-looking outside the window.his other classmates were talking to him but he's not listening to them and ddn't answer their questions.They stop talking when their teacher arrived with another new student along her side.The teacher introduced the new student but he didn't know his name because his not listening.He just gave an attention to the new comer when he sits beside him.He examined his face,he was so handsome.

"Is there something on my face?Why are you looking at me that way?"the guy asked when he notice that he was looking at him.

"Nothing.Don't mind me."Kyungsoo said and looked again on the window.He didn't talk to Kai even he was asking him questions. Kai introduce himself to him.

"I'm Kim Jongin but you can call me Kai"

"I'm Do Kyungsoo." he answered still not looking to Kai.

     Kai smiles before he look at the teacher in front. That afternoon Kyungsoo waited until his classmates are gone before he went outside the room and go home. He was walking on the pathway head-down when somebody talked from behind, there he saw Kai revealing his charismatic smile on him.

"Didn't i told you to look on your way when you are walking?"he said while smiling.

"Yeah. I did."

"Is that how you look on your way?"

"But I'm...fine I'm not looking.So what is it to you?"

          Kai went near him and poked his forehead.He bent down to see Kyungsoo's face.

"You're also new here right?So you should not talk to me like that it rude."

"How did you know I'm new here."*shocked*

"I've read your profile."

"WHAT!!!"

"Don't worry.It's between the two of us."*smiles*

"Ishould go now.You want to take a ride home?" Kai offered.

"No thanks."

 "Okay.See you tommorrow then."

         Kyungsoo was left there for a while but went homre too after a few minutes.As usual he greeted his parents when he was home but no one answered in return.He  went to his room,changed his clothes and lay in his bed.He was staring in the ceiling while tears are flowing down from his eyes.

"Eomma,Appa,i miss you."

             He fell asleep and was awaken by the wind coming from the window.He got up to close it but he stop when he saw his parents  smiling and their hands are outstretched to him.He went near the window but as he get closer the image of his parents are moving away until it vanished in the darkness.

"Eomma! Appa! WAIT!!"he shouted.He went to the window but they are gone.There he saw a man standing on the other side of the street and looking on his house.He can't see the face of the man because it is dark on the place where he was standing.When the man noyice that he was looking at him,he put on the hoodie of his jacket and walked away.

"Who was that?"Kyungsoo asked himself.