He looked a bit nervous as well.

"So are you uhm ready to uhm go to the movies?" He asked weirdly.

And that was my mysterious way of having a different date. A Movie date. I've actually always wanted to go for a movie date since I was younger but it was something that didn't bother me if I didn't get the chance. Fortunately for me, here was the chance. on Valentine's Day.

"Yes! Just give me one second." I said. "You can come in."

I quickly moved away for him to enter the house and wait by the doorway. Once I shut the door, I hurriedly made my way to run up the  stairs with the bouquet of flowers in my hand. Before I could reach the top of the stairs, my legs lost balance of the one step ahead of me and guess where I found myself? On the ground. Right on the first step of the staircase.

That fall came like a flash and it was damn time for me to realize today wasn't going to be a good day. Luckily the flowers were still in my hand.

"Are you okay?" I heard Adam's voice behind.

I wasn't ready to turn back to look at him after the most embarrassing moment just happened.

"I'm good!" I shouted back before I quickly stood up and run up the second flight of stairs.

Screw the boots for having heels.

Without much waste of time, I dropped the flower on my bed and got my purse ready. I was rushing like I was robbing a bank. The question is where am I rushing to? It's not like Adam is pointing a gun at me if I take my time.

I still rushed either ways. I quickly sprayed my Jimmy Choo perfume on a million times before leaving the door. I really did need to smell good for Adam.

Still rushing, I run down the stairs still not caring if I fall again infront of my amazing Valentine's date. Thankfully, I didn't fall this time as I was standing right in front of Adam now.

"Looks like you're in a haste." He chuckled.

"I guess so." I giggled.

Silence fell for the little moment as I was trying to regain my breathe.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

I smiled at him and nodded. I was definitely ready to go.

"Uhm so Davi-" I turned my attention to David in the sitting room to let him know I was leaving the house but that cut me because I could see him and his buddies already consciously looking at us, probably expecting me and Adam to kiss right in front of them. They were all grinning from ear to ear like a creep. To be honest they actually looked creepy.

"Uhmm okay.." I trailed off. "Anyways David tell mum and dad I'm out and will be back before curfew."

He didn't answer. He was still grinning at me with his other two creepy buddies in silence.

"Maybe we should get going before they kill us." I told Adam which made him chuckle.

We made our way outside and finally got to his car as I sat on the passengers seat and he sat on the drivers seat.

I looked out the window of the car to check on the house only to realize my brother and his two buds were staring at us through the window with the same expression. Don't these guys ever give up?

***********

"Which do you think is better, hot dog or popcorn?" I asked Adam.

We were standing on the line for our food and drinks after getting the tickets to Me Before You. I wonder what it feels like watching a romantic movie with a boy. I would have loved to watch How To Be Single to make my life easier but Adam said it was a date and only restricted to romance or romantic comedy movies.