Chapter 9

For the first time in weeks I woke up happy. I might actually get out of here.

I did everything as quickly as possible but the day still dragged on. I only caught glimpses of Michael around but I could feel my face heating up just at the sight of the back of his head. He must think I'm so awful for what I did. Normally I wouldn't care what people thought, I've done stuff with people before and other people's judgement hadn't bothered me so why now?

I pondered over this in my cell while staring at the celling.

After being in my own world for a while I realised Sarah hadn't come down to take me for a shower. After my experience the first time with Bellick I'd asked Sarah to accompany me
instead.

Just as I was wondering this my cell clanked open and in walked Bellick. My heart rate immediately went up. What was he doing here.

"Shower time Hannaford" He said sounding smug.

I followed him out my cell slowly not wanting to go with him.

I guess he noticed how slow I was going so grabbed my arm tightly.

As I was being yanked past cells I looked pleadingly at John who I could see in his cell. He turned his head away.

As soon as we reached the showers Bellick pushed me against the wall and began kissing me.

I gagged as he shoved his tongue down my throat and tried to push him back. He was too strong and just pinned my hands to the wall. After sucking on my jaw and neck he pulled away from me.

I held my wrist in pain from where he had been holding it and rubbed at my neck.

He smacked my ass before walking away "Have your shower" He said grinning to himself.

As soon as he disappeared around the corner I stripped down and stepped into the water, rubbing vigorously at my neck trying to get rid of any trace of Bellick.

I showered in record time just in case Bellick came back round the corner. As I was pulling on my clothes I noticed the bruise starting to form around my wrist. I tucked my hand into my pocket and pulled my jumper up as high as it would go before leaving the shower.

"Come on Hannaford, let's get you to PI" Bellick said to me as I came out.

Just as I had hoped I was lead to the burnt down building.

The room was silent as I walked in and I stood there unsure what to do as Bellick left.

Luckily one of the men I didn't recognise stepped forward and broke the silence.

"C-note" he said extending his hand. I stuck my hand out to shake his but didn't quite make it as John has grabbed my arm.

"What is this" he hissed gesturing at the bruise surrounding my wrist.

"Nothing, get the fuck off my John" i snapped back at him. I could see Michael watching me out the corner of my eye.

But John wasn't done. He yanked at the neck of my jumper exposing the marks Bellick had lovingly left.

"You've been sleeping with him haven't you" John said in an accusing tone. "You've been screwing him" For some reason there was a hint of jealously in his voice.

"Fuck you arsehole" I replied "I haven't been fucking him"

"What this then!?" John shouted at me gesturing at the hickeys.

I lost it. "You think I wanted this?!" I shouted back at him. "This is the price I have to pay covering for you, and even if I was screwing him why would you care!" my voice cracked slightly as I tried not to cry.

The room was silent yet again. I took a deep breath in. "Listen, I will do anything to get out of here okay, someone just tell me what the plan is"

---

Sorry for the short chapter college has got me super busy! Please vote and comment telling me what you think! Thank you to everyone who has read my story love you all lots 💖