Blood Rose

Blood Rose

Hematrice Academy Book One

© Anabelle Snow 2013

Copyright:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content. Any unauthorised copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

If you steal any of my work I will find a way to sue you. That includes posting my stories on other websites and claiming them as yours. I only upload my work on Wattpad, if you see it anywhere else please let me know.

Thanks.

Overview:

He’s back, the beautiful guy from her past. He makes her breathless and her heart beat faster. It's just too bad he’d rather shove a knife in her throat the moment he spots her.

Going to Hematrice Academy, has taken a toll on Blair. It's a school for talented teens that are gifted in for their diverse ways for eliminating people. Striving to match her parents legendary reputations is work enough but getting a mission to Hiroshima? No, that’s just pure bad luck.

She was just supposed to retrieve the codex but instead she found a locked box and the guy of her dreams. Normally this would be a good thing if the rival academy hadn’t been gunning for her or if the guy of her dreams wasn’t planning to kill her.

Things just couldn’t get worse for Blair. Or can it?

Short Extract

"A red rose is valuable," he whispered, lightly fingering the flower's frail petals. "Soft, delicate, but deadly. Like the thorns."

He glanced up at me with those gorgeous grey eyes. Moving closer he took my hand within his own. "Like you."

I bit back a surprised gasp. It became difficult to breathe and my heart pounded loud and fast within my chest. Almost too painful to bear.

He unfurled my fisted hand and drew light circles on the center my palm. "Beautiful."

Placing the rose in the middle of my hand he closed my fingers around the stem. Mesmerised by the look on his face I didn't notice the trickle of blood running down my palm as the thorns bit into my flesh.

His eyes suddenly grew harsh. "And always cruel." He finished taking a step back. I opened my mouth but the words froze in my throat. He shook his head and walked back. Away from me.

Leaving me with a single rose, dripping with my blood.