Japan x reader part 2

Japan's POV.

"Ahh.. Nice to meet ya' Kiku." My little Lolita said as she coughed on her sleeve. Ohhh... Poor girl, she's sick..

She turned around as she began to walk towards the couch that i was so familiar with, the couch that i, every single day looked at, hoping I could do something with (Your name)-san..

I gulped as I walked in, closing the door I felt my eyes staying glued to her butt, i felt like such a pervert for looking at it, but I couldn't stop myself! It was too perfect to be true!

"Okay... Soooo, I'm gonna set a few rules.." She said and she laid down on the couch covering her self with the red blanket.

I nodded slowly as I walked closer and closer, sitting down at her feet, putting a hand on them I felt my body begin to tense.

"What is she gonna do? Will she let me hold my hand here or will she call me a pervert for invading her personal bubble?" I thought as I felt my cheeks begin to burn a bit.

"Okay... First rule... Don't disturb me.
Second rule... If you see that I'm sleeping don't wake me up to take some stupid pills that are gonna make my cold go away, or even ask me if I want to eat.
Third and last rule is that.. Or it's technically not a rule... But uhh... My mom said that you have to rub my chest with that cream thingy." She said as she pointed to the small, white tube on the coffee table.

"R-ru-rub y-yo-your c-ch-chest?" I stutter as I feel my cheeks heat up even more, it wasn't my small problem with not touching people.. It was more that I was gonna tough my senpai's soft chest that I, like a pervert, have touched myself when ever I thought of it.

"Yeah, what? You don't like to touch people?" She asked my as she lifted one of her naturally, perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"A-ahh! Eeii! I just.. Didn't know you wanted me to do I-it!!" I yelled slightly as I felt my cheeks burn even more.

"Meh, I suppose you don't need to do it.. I could do it mys-"

"Eeiii!! I can do it!! I'm fine with it!!" I yelled as I cut her off, my face as red as Feliciano-chan's pasta sauce.

She chuckled as she mumbled something that made my nosebleed.

"Cute."

That, right there, made my nosebleed like there was no tomorrow.