Germany x reader part 1

Hallo my dear (name).

How have you been? I haven't seen you in such a long time.. Maybe 5/6 hours... That's a very long time, my wife has been bothering me quite a bit recently, so I couldn't spend my time watching you sweet flower.

From:

A man who loves you.

You read the note a few times now, but you still got the chills every time you read it. It was surprisingly horrifying even though he didn't say anything that was THAT creepy. He always said something about his wife in the notes, but, he didn't say anything nice about her.

He would usually say things like: "She is horrible" or "I shouldn't have married her." How could he speak about his wife like that?!

"Miss. (Name)! Could jou answer number 7 for me?" Your teacher, mister Ludwig Beilschmidt said as his voice was as sweet as poison.

"Umm.. Ehm.." You murmur as you stand up and struggle to say anything as you look straight at your teacher.

"Zat's vat i sought.. Sit down.." Ludwig said as he spoke with such a harsh voice.

"Sorry..." You mumbled under your breath as you sat down, you made sure to hide the note while you were on your way of standing. Ludwig continued his lesson making sure to speak a bit louder to make sure no one would be sleeping in the time he was teaching. Well, the thing no one knew was that he was starting at a certain person that was sitting in the front of the class.

(Ludwig's pov)

I felt a smirk make it's way on my face as I stared at (name).. She was so beautiful, well. Beautiful isn't good enough to discribe her, she is, she is gorgeous! She is as breath taking as a goddess, heck. She is for sure a goddess! That pretty (hair color) hair with those charming (eye color) eyes.. And don't get me started on that body of hers, it's so fucking amazing!

(Authors pov)

Poor Ludwig was lost in his own thoughts, the only thing he thought about was you. No one else, you and just you. So you could say that he didn't really have any thoughts he could call his own. You have over taken his mind.