Together forever

Here I am, walking through a forest of cherry blossoms with the boy of my dreams. I look over at my senpai, Jasone. "Amy, you look so very smart. Your intelligence is super cool." He said. "Why thank you senpai." I said to myself. I felt his beautiful hand tap on my shoulder. "Amy! Hello? Did you say something." My eyes open to a brightly lit classroom. It takes a second for my eyes to adjust. "Amy! Look at me," it was my teacher, Mrs. Oni Chan. "Amy go to the principal's office right now!" She screamed. "Yes Mrs. Oni Chan." I walked in silence down the dimly lit hall of blue and gray lockers. Okay Amy. If I hurry I can go to the orchestra room and see Jasone. Maybe then he will notice me. I run over to the wooden door with wallpaper with little pianos draping the window. Darn it! I can't see my senpai with this stupid wrapping paper! I carefully lift the paper to just get a glance at him when, WHACK! I get hit in the face with the door. And guess who's standing right in front of me, Jasone himself. A huge stack of papers goes flying everywhere. "I'm so sorry Jasone!" Then he looks down at me and says, "Can you pick these up." I hold up the papers to him, me still sitting on the ground. "Thanks," he said, grabbing on to the paper. OMG when we're both holding onto the paper it's like we're both holding onto each other! "Can you let go." He said to me. "Uhhhhhh," is what I manage to say before he takes his paper and goes down the hallway I came from. "Hey are you making copies in the office because I umm am or was going to the office too. Follow me." "I know where the office is." He said, sounding so smart like always. I get up and walk behind him. He smells like cherry blossoms, Yummy! Once we make it to the office, Senpai goes over to the printer and looks over at me and says, "Why did you need to go to the office?" Oh no I can't tell him I got in trouble for daydreaming about him! So I say, "Yeah I was just sitting at my desk when a umm, a butterfly flew in through the window. And then Mrs. Oni Chan came over and tried to kill it. So then I karate chopped her hand and broke it, probably. So then she sent me here to talk to the principal because I am really uhh good at karate chops." I gave a nervous laugh and saw that all three of the office ladies were staring at me and so was Jasone. "Right," he said, stretching out the I sound. He then got his copies and walked towards the door. "Bye Jasone," I said, but the door was already shut. I back away from the door, slowly making my way towards the principal's office. Goodbye my future lover.... He wants me.