part 6

"He is the great businessman the rd Singh shekhawat " she said bluntyly not realizing the mistake she had made.

Rd's chuckling face took a mask of shock as he heard this news.

(Damn she was lieing that too in front of him that she is his gf,bravo)

Rd abruptly stopped his car and looked at her face with his shocked face.

" what the hell  are u doing??"she yelled

"What did u juz said ur bf is ...?"
He asked.

" rd Singh shekhawat naam nhi suna kya iska shekhawat industries k owner,leading business man....."
She kept on praising him.she told him abt all his achievement known to her.

"R u sure he is ur bf??"
"Yeah why ?"
" woh u r praising him like he is bf cum god"

"Woh actually I admire him a lot"" he is my inspiration"
( in contrast to all her lies this was something totally true .he was her inspiration from a long time.she had been admiring him from even before she got hooked up wid samir.)(she wanted to become successful like him)
"I want to become like him successful at a very young age."

Rd was feeling really proud by her words .

"Acha so then toh u r really rich girl I mean he is the richest Indian i guess"

"Yeah he is " she said raising her invisible collar.

"Yes I knew it yeh plan kaam krega thanks reetu di apka plan actually kaam krta h " thought sanyu

Saying this she drifted into her past .

Sanyu was in her college.she was second year student .one day at night ,when all the girls were playing truth and dare .

One of sanyu's senior cum frnd reetu Singh chose truth .

(Reetu Singh was really daring and she was really clever .she was well known to fool people for work.)

As known by everyone abt her  they asked her abt her to  tell her abt one of her most interesting prank which they can also try .

She told them abt  an incident when she was in train alone without any ticket .there she was standing and travelling as no seat was available when a guy offered her his seat .she went and adjusted her luggage on his birth .she was sitting facing him as it was the side scene .
They had a quite long talk in which she in order to juz play prank told him that one of the big businessman was his bf.
To her luck the guy sitting next to her was one if his employees and after hearing  this piece of news he very cleverly  started impressing her  (without informing her that he is his boss)to come in the good list of his boss who was otherwise a tough nut to crack .(ohhh must be thinking how silly he was to believe her  right? But let me tell his boss was like a real mystery to all and no one knew anything abt his personal life .so he thought that the girl sitting next to him is genuine .)

In this process of impressing her , he gave her his seat and food and paid for all the small things she bought.he helped her a lot .well to talk abt help his help didn't end even after reaching the station .he offered her lift too .

He did all the possible things to impress her which meant indirectly impressing his boss.

But lil did he know that she had  seen his I'd card in the train previously and bcz of  that only she took his name fooling him.

In rd's car

"Wow it really works here too .meine rd ka naam liya coz no one knows much abt his personal life and luckily my fellow carmate too didn't know abt him and I fooled him " thought  sanyu but lil did she know that it doesn't work every time and unfortunately it didn't happen in her case as the person sitting next to her was no one else but rd Singh shekhawat himself.

"Waise Richie rich ek baat puchon??" Asked rd breaking her trance

"Yes " said sanyu coming out of her trance

" agar tum itni rich ho toh aise paidal kyu jaa rhi thi ?"

"Woh kya h na m apne frnd k party m aayi thi and woh nhi aaye coz woh busy the"
"Ohh but meine toh suna tha ki apke woh party m aaye the " said rd laughing inwardly

"N...nhi .. Woh .woh nhi aaye the ..AAA.aapko galat news mili hogi" said sanyu stammering

" ohh apko pta h M bhi unka fan hu Milne chahta tha but mil hi nhi pata apke  woh se" said rd  stressing on the word woh

"But kyu nhi ab apse mulakat ho gyi h chalo aap milwa dena mujhe unse "" abhi ek kaam krte h unke ghar par hi chod deta hu m apko isi bahane mulakat bhi ho jayegi apke woh se" added rd

So howzzz it I hope u liked it but guys plzz comment and like otherwise I will be forced to discontinue it and yeah I will update the unknown tomo or today at late night kya Karin yaar likhne k liye dimaag m much aana bhi toh chahiye