part 4

guys do u know??
u might have heard that no one is perfect and we all learn from our mistake.
it happened in my case .well to talk about my mistake .while writing my ff i never  noticed that i used viddz name for two characters puzzling u all to guess.then one of my cute frnd i should say .she is really very sweet  frnd one can ever get .u know i jist really luv talking to her anyways sorry i juz got carried away  so she told me that i used her as sanyu' s bhabhi and parth's gf and then as my frnd was using my wattpad at that time she juz cleared her doubt saying they both are diff.but when i came to know abt all these happenings i was like aww.so i wrote all this mahabharata juz to tell u that now arpita is parth's gf ok so kindly pardone for my mistake and sorry for the inconvenience ocxured to all of u sorry.and yeah harshianu  i will never mind any criticism and will be always there to clear ur doubts .
sanyu and ruhi reached shanaya's  house (sanyu's college bestie) where they were going to stay .

shanaya opened the doorbell after its ringing.
shanaya - aa gyi tu how was ur journey
shanaya said hugging sanyu
sanyu- good acha tha
shanaya saw ruhi holding sanyu wid her tiny fingers.shanaya awed looking at the cute ruhi .
she picked her up and sanyu came inside with  her luggage
shanaya while settling on the sofa asked ruhi
shanaya - acha apka naam kya baby??
ruhi-ruhi(she replied in her cute voice)
shanaya-acha ruhi aap kitne yrs k hu??(she too asked in baby voice )
ruhi- m fol yrs ol
shanaya- ok princess lets eat something u  must be hungry

saying dis she took her wid her  to eat they had lunch laughing gigling.
when shanaya received a call she received it and then after talk ask sanyu something.
shan- sanyu wooh actually meri frnd k bf k frndz party throw kr rhe h so do u wanna join us

hearing the word party from shanaya's mouth the dinner table invited three diff expressions-
confused ,super excited and sad expression.

and the owners were as follows -
sanyu- sad(as after all happened she didnt like attending parties coz there they used to ask her ques related to her in laws which she didnt like.)
ruhi-super excited(party lover in contrast to her mother)
shanaya - confused(seeing the two totally diff expression.)

sanyu- shanaya hum nhi jaa payenge sorry actually i m very tired.
shanaya- ok as u wish
ruhi- but mumaa mulhe jaana h mulhe dekhna  h ki mumai m parly kaisi holi h ??
shanaya- awww toh phir thik h aap mere saath chalo mumma will stay here
ruhi- noo mumma jayengi tabhi m jaungi.
sanyu- plzzz baby mumma is tired naa
ruhi  juz twisted her lips
sanyu - ok ok thik h chal rhi hu happy
hearing dis ruhi happily hugged her mumma uttering numerous thankuss

sanyu- acha now go and take rest will go for party in d evening naa go
ruhi went inside wid shanaya while sanyu called her mom and had talk wid her.

In the evening 

sanyu wore something simple yet beautiful while ruhi wore something looking extremely cute .
shanaya was also looking good.

In shekhawat mansion

rd gelled his hair in front of mirror and his reflection in the morror was looking really hot.

he wore white shirt and black overcoat .

he went for the party making all girls  drool over him

he went for the party making all girls  drool over him .

many girls tried talking wid him but he being arrogant went and sat on a table in the corner near the bar .

sanyu, ruhi and shanaya also came .

sanyu was feeling lil uncomfortable seeing the high society people's around.

ruhi and shanaya went somewhere while sanyu was juz standing in one corner.

shanaya needed to use washroom so she asked ruhi to stand at the door and she went inside.
ruhi was waiting outside when she found a waiter with tray containing ice cream going towards the bar.

she being ice cream lover followed him and
reached the bar.

she juz took that ice cream and while she was going back she saw someone's walet on the ground.

she picked it and saw the pic of a man in it.

she rolled her eyes to each and every corner when she found that man sitting on a table next to bar.

she went to him and called him.
ruhi- uncle

rd turned his face to see the bundle of cuteness standing covered in a cute pink frock.

rd - yesss
ruhi- uncle kya aap yeh photo wale uncle hu??
she asked him showing his pic to which rd smiled a real one first time in the party .(children's are the one who can make us smile a real one no matter however our nature be and our ruhi toh u knoww she is too cute )

rd- yes  mein  hi apka photo wala uncle hu(said rd in his baby like voice )

ruhi-toh uncle kya yeh apka walet h??
rd smiled and nodded his head in yes.

ruhi- toh yeh loo ap yeh rklho mulhe niche gila mila tha waha

saying this she left from there leaving behind a smiling rd.

parth came der and was surprised seeing his frnd smiling so genuinely coz his smile  in parties uptil now used to be a fake one.

"kya baat h  aaj koi bada smile kr rha h?" asked parth teasingly

"aisa kuch nhi h bas woh ek bachi aayi thi badi cute thi ."said rd smiling remembering her.

"acha thik h sunn m aur arpita ja rhe h so bye enjoy"

saying this parth left and rd went to have dinner.

while on the other hand shanaya found ruhi and they went and had dinner.

after having dinner they started looking for sanyu .
after lot of struggle they found her.

"mumma mumma " said ruhi while hugging her muma's waist

sanyu smiled and hugged her back . she sat on her knees to match her level .
"acha ruhi baby ne khana khaya ??"asked sanyu to which ruhi ruhi nodded her head positively .

"acha toh ab chale ??" she asked this question making ruhi's face fall.

shanaya understood the situation and asked sanyu to leave if she wants and they both will come after sometime.

sanyu was tired so she decided to go back home.

she was exiting when she bumped with........
bas aaj k liye itna hi aage ka janne k liye  comment karo aur like karo warna update bhul jao .just kidding but plzz comment and vote yaar.i hope u loved it.