part 5

sanyu bumped with someone and her dress welcomed the drink which was in the hand of that someone.
someone- sorry sorry i didnt see u i am really sorry
sanyu - arrre its okay .can u tell me where is the washroom?
someone- there
he pointed towards left and sanyu left not before chipping a thanks to that  person.
sanyu went inside the washroom and was busy washing her dress.
on the other hand shanaya and ruhi left the party thinking that sanyu has left .
soon everyone had left .there were only few people left when sanyu returned  .she was waiting for a taxi in a lonely road .as it was late so she was unable to get a taxi.finally after sometime she decided to walk some distance.while she was walking she felt that someone was following her.she started taking fast steps .after sometime whrn they were lil behind her a car arrived there.
yes u guessed it right it was rd's car .he was juz going from there when  he saw three guys following a girl. he understod the situation and accelerated his car and stopped it infront of that girl.

he came out of the car and hugged that girl saying,"ohhy baby tum itna gussa ho gyi ki paidal hi chal padi party se chalo andar"
sanyu got confused  by hos words and  was about to push him when he said," dekho yeh ladke tumhe follow kr rhe h aao m tumhe tumhare ghar tak chod deta h""u will be safe"in a low voice.

sanyu intially rejected his idea saying"no she will manage and all "but later she defeatedly sat inside his car in the front seat.

they went from there leaving behind the trio.

In car
sanyu- thnkss for saving me
rd- its okay no need to thnkss
the drive was silent until rd felt that sanyu was feeling cold .

rd- switch off the ac
he said pointing towards the various remotes .
unaware of the various kinds of remote she took the fm remote and switched it off.she was hell embarassed.
rd smiled and said," yeh fm k remote h take this one" he handed her ac remote.

"haan haan pata h woh bhul gyi thi  mere bf k paas bhi same car h "said sanyu  to which rd laughed and said "ohh "in a sarcastic way .
sanyu frowned and said," ohh hello dont laugh on me u dont know who my bf is" said sanyu wid attitude
"ohh who is he??"asked rd chuckling as he somewhat knew that she was lieing

"woh woh he is the great businessman , the rd Singh
shekhawat" she said bluntly not knowing the mistake she had done.

guyss rd k response delhne k liye keep commenting and liking warna no update.i know chota h but i promise next wala bada hoga .