CH. 10 Surprise!

(A/N) I'm crying you guys! Like actual tears! You guys are amazing and I feel so bad for not being able to update because my school just started and I have clubs everyday, then weight training to prepare for swimming. Thank you for following me on this endeavor, it's truly amazing to see all the old and new readers that come to enjoy my book and I appreciate and love all of you! Illuminate is fucking fire!!!!! I listened to it nonstop and I'm going to see him in Cleveland in August and I might be able to get meet and greet tickets!

Cam
Fuck! Harder! Harder! That was all I heard as I moaned in ecstasy from me being inside of him, Shawn, he was moaning mess screaming st the top of his lungs and I fucked him as hard as I could.

"Cam! Please! Fuck me-"

I wake up and shit! It's another wet dream. This time my blankets and sheets were all wet because I slept naked.

Well this is gonna turn into a big problem, because lately I've been having to wash my sheets a lot because I've been dreaming of the same person. Shawn. It was either me fucking him or vice versa.

I jump out of bed and instantly head into the shower. The warm water hits my back and I just think about Shawn. He has the most adorable laugh you can possibly think of, I think about how his hair just glistens and curves perfectly. I hear my mom scream "hurry up Cam!"

Shit! How long have I been in here? I look at the time and panic. I hop out the shower and fuck! I trip and hit my head. Then everything went black.

Shawnie
I texted Cam nonstop and he didn't answer my calls either so I knew something was up. I drive up to his house and the door is unlocked. Huh? Oh his mom must've left a little early.

I look around for Cam but nothing. I start panicking and screaming his name. "Cam! Cam!" Where the fuck is he?

I look in his room and see his phone, his sheets were all wet and I almost died from laughing. Wet dreams, ruining teenagers since forever.

I leave the room and still look around. I go back and forth until I reach the bathroom. I stop and the door and knock, there was no response. I unlock the door and walk in.

Surprise! He was unconscious.... and naked?
Wow! He is hot like holy fuck. Imagine someone that you've liked for a long time just appearing in front of you naked and unconscious.

Yep, my pants started to tighten. I looked down and well.. let's just say... he was far from small.

I tried to pick him up and he was immensely warm and heavy. Like what the fuck does he eat? I try to lift him up but I failed. I tripped on the wet floor and he fell on me.

His wet naked body was on me, and let's just say. It was extremely hard to hide my friend down there, especially for a teenager. I was hard and Cam was lying on me.

What the fuck should I do? I try to get up but he was too heavy. I just lay there in defeat. Then I hear a groan. It was Cam. He woke up, looked up, and panicked.

Yep, my crush wakes up naked on me and I have a fucking boner! I love these odds and I'm totally not gonna drink some bleach after this.

Cam
I wake up and I feel something warm and hard under me. I try to focus my eyes and I see him, then I panic. It was Shawn. Why was he here, and hard?

"Hi. Sorry about this awkward situation." I hear Shawn say.

I just start to laugh and my stomach started to hurt.

"Well, I should probably get off of you. Sorry Shawn, and why am I on top of you?" I just realized I was naked too so I stand up slowly and grab the nearest towel.

"Um, well you weren't picking up or answering your phone so I came over to your house and your door was unlocked. I just assumed that your mom unlocked it for me, so I went to look for you and there you are, on the ground unconscious. I tried picking you up but your fatass self eats too much so you fell on top of me."

"So what about your friend down there?"

His cheeks got more red than the thing he hated most, tomatoes.

I couldn't stand the silence anymore and his hard on helped me with my next action.

I leaned in and grabbed the back of his neck, I leaned in to kiss him. He obviously was caught by surprise but he kissed back then I hear his breathe hitch and I feel something on my face it was a punch. It hurt but not as much as my heart did at that moment.

He ran away like my dad did so long ago. I just stood there. Not even surprised because everyone I've ever loved has turned their back on me. I was alone. Again.

Shawnie
I punched him! I Fucking punched Cam! I didn't know how to react and just ran and tried to hold back my tears from regret.

The person I stayed in California for. I hurt him.

I just drive to the nearest woods and stay in the car.
I let my tears envelop me. I just broke down. This has never happened and it was because I am just that stupid. I had to make it up. No matter what I had to do, I had to make it up.

Cam
I didn't even care, I stayed in my bed and I cried myself to sleep. When I woke up I went downstairs not caring that I was only in my boxers, I grab some ice cream and watched some Spongebob.

Shawnie
I went back to Cam's house and I knew what I was going to do. I reach the front door and I run in and see the astonishment on his face. He had no expression, he was just broken and that was because of me.

I ran up to him and I took away his ice cream and just sat there beside him. We both broke down in tears and I see his face and caress it, then I leaned in and kissed him.

"I'm so sorry Cam. I love you, I panicked, I'm so sorry I love you. Cameron Alexander Dallas."

Cam
I didn't care about what Shawn did at that moment. He was the only one in my life that came back and no matter what he did or will do I didn't care. I love him.

He kissed me and I let him take control of me. In that moment we were one.

He got on top of me and he breathed in and took my breath away. I granted him everything I had in that moment while our tongues touched. I stopped and just let him hug me and cuddle me into his embrace. We watched Spongebob and I fell asleep. In that moment with Shawn I didn't care about anything else in the world. I just saw the two of us and no one else existed.

In that moment I would close my eyes on the world. This one person came back for me, a sad, and broken soul. He came back and because of that I would never leave his side whether in doubt or hurt, I would never leave the person that didn't turn his back on me, Shawn Peter Raul Mendes.

(1305 words) Please comment and vote!