CH. 1: Me

"CAM! CAM! Come down here!" Screamed Sierra.
She is my older, annoying, and tease loving sister. I love her though .

"What!" I yelled.

"Get your lazy ass down here and listen to this song."

"Okay okay geez."

Stay here and lay here right in my arms.

It's only a moment before you're gone and I am keeping you alive.

Just act like you love me so I can go on. So act like you love me so I can go on.

"Ugh sounds like a heartbroken baby girl made it."

Good lyrics though.

"Shut up it's by Shawn fucking Mendes call him a baby girl one more time you won't have a dick to make babies anymore."

"Uh sure you will, you're sooooo scary Sierra."

I knew she might do it, she's a crazy ass fan girl.

"K, I'm gonna head to school now, bye sis!"

"Be good or don't let me find out."

I left through the door and started walking I saw my friends Nash, Taylor, Carter, Matt, and the Jacks(J and G).
I headed towards them and Nash looked up and smiled. I smiled back and waved at him, then walked toward my friends.
(You can guess the names)

Dino: Hey Cam sleep in late?
I nodded
Ching Ling: let's head to school I'm feeling depressed.
J twins: Why? (They said in unison)
Ching Ling: I got an A- (looking down like he was about to cry)
Blue Eyed Monster: Are you fucking serious?!
Blue Eyed Monster: lets go little boy and head to school. Pulling Carter's ear and dragging him forward.

We all laughed and headed to the car.
We all fit in 2 cars Nash's and Taylor's car.

Class was the same I still didn't understand the fucking pre-calc explanations even when I was paying attention during the entire class. Like wtf is this math used for anyways?

By the end of the day Nash suggested to go to the mall this is where everything changed.