CH. 9 School

(A/N) Omfg guys 1k reads you guys have no idea how much I'm flipping out like I almost cried. Thanks so much for sticking with me even though I'm shitty at updating. I was just busy af and just came back from Orlando. I want to thank everyone for your continuous support and ShawnsMuffin69 for telling me to continue. Okay so here's an update for you amazing people!

S.P.R.M.
My plan has been working so far. Cam has helped me so much and I've caught up with school. I want to go to Cam's school since it's nearby and I can just look for a new place to stay for the time being. My tour doesn't start up till the spring so I can stay with Cam. Mom and dad are okay with it as long as I do check-ins.

I get up from my bed and look at the phone first before anything else. Nope nothing interesting at all in my life. Its kinda ironic actually but I turned off all my notifications or else I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Then I heard a ring on my phone it was Cam.

C: Hey! Are you awake muffin boy?

S:Ya

C. K we have school in half an hour get ready

S. Bitch wtf did you just say?

C. huh? i just said to get ready

S. No that fucking evil devilish letter that pisses everyone the fuck off

C. oh K?

S. Yes and i swear if u ever use that damn letter again i will kill you

C. okay okay geez your so overdramatic

S. you're

C.Fuck off mendes. see you in school

S. okay cam see you then

I go in the restroom brush my teeth, take a quick shower, and style my hair.

I start to look in my suitcases for stuff to wear and i find a black v-neck with some skinny jeans and put on some vans.

I leave the room grabbing my keys and I go down the elevator. I just walked straight down the lobby and go outside to find my car. I get into my jeep and i start driving. I stopped by Starbucks really quick.

I walk in and I wait in line. I go up and i hear screaming and am immediately confused.

"Oh my Fucking God you are fucking Shawn Mendes! My life is complete!"

"Hey! And yeah last time I checked that's me."

"Okay what muffin do you want blueberry or chocolate chip?"

"Um, I'll take a chocolate chip please and a iced green tea. (A/N) (Shawn hates coffee)

"Okay no problem!"

"What's the total?"

"No it's on the house for my favorite artist."

I could feel my cheeks get a little red from the affection most of my fans show me which amazes me so much.

"Okay thanks so much!"

"But, can I have a picture?"

"Yeah! Sure, no problem!"