~19~

"Cause baby now we got bad blood!" ah one of me favorite songs. I am currently spinning around while doing a thrusting move and have thrown off meh sweater while imitating Taylor. Yup, I'm in a sports bra. I, I just got so carried. While I'm turning I turn and land facing the doorway where a blushing Zayn standeth. O,m,g! Why me!?

"Um, uh. You dance good." He's says looking guilty. He rubs the back of his neck smirking a bit while i just stand there. "Zayn, I am so I just got carried away, you see. I just love this song and, well." I say blushing and looking down. "Nah don't worry. It was cute." he say as he walks up and grabs my sweater from behind me, his body getting dangerously close. "I believe you need this." he says as I smile and take it from him. "Yeah." I say still embarrassed. As we look at eachother inches apart, I know we can't kiss now cause I just need to let the guilt out. "Uh. Look the spaghetti is done. Let's eat." I try to say as he only leans closer taking my hand that i am motioning towards the spaghetti in his and intertwining our fingers.

It was the best. Feeling ever.

As he is about to close his eyes and make our lips meet, I shut my eyes, tears streaming down my cheeks. "I bullied your sister, I made her life miserable as hell. She never told you cause she didn't want you to worry. But, I got jealous of her looks and I'm so f#cking sorry. I thought she was just your friend. I'm just so so.......sorry." I finish as he just stands there shocked.he let's my hand drop and a single tear ran down his cheek. He blinks once and i just stand there holding a breath in i didn't know and waiting. As he blinks tears run down his tan perfect cheeks.

He looks away grabs his coat from the island and walks out the door

He looks away grabs his coat from the island and walks out the door. That sight. Broke my heart.

Zayn p.o.v.

Feeling my heart break I rush out her door and run to my house and straight past dad into my room. No, why would she do that. My sister was, so, precious to me. She kept me going. I always told her my troubles but I made her feel like she wouldn't be able to tell me hers.

I'm such a f#cking wimp! I rush to my bathroom and get out my razor slashing all my troubles away. Worst part is, I care about Zia. And I wanted to show her that and tell her tonight. I wanted to tell her how perfect she is, and that I felt like she is helping me heal. But now, I find out this. How can I be so mad at her but still feel like she's all I have to hold onto in my life.

Zia p.o.v.

I knew it. I'm screwed. No more Zayn in my life. He'll hate me now and totally just, DESPISE me! "Why? Why freaking life!" I yell as I curl in my sheets. I hate my life, I hate my life, I hate my life. I say over and over till I cry myself to sleep with those words.

Next day~

I wake up with last night hitting me like a f#cking rocketship! I hate life. Why is it so unfair. I drag meh ass out of bed feeling like a big ass lazy grumpy cat. Who am I f#cking with! I am not, going to school today. I throw on some soft pants and walk downstairs where mum and dad are talking while paying some bills, I think.

"Um, don't you need to be ready for school miss?" my dad asks as I roll my eyes. "Dad I'm beat and yesterday was so, so rough. Can I just-" But I was cut off right there. "Not on my grave miss." Dad says as mum agrees. "But people. I feel so done, just let me stay home." I whine as they make mad faces at me. "You don't talk like this to us!" My mum shouts as dad stands up. "Zia we are about done with your disrespect towards us." He says harshly as I stand there shocked. "What do you mean? My disrespect. I'm your daughter too! I don't know if you've realised this cause it sure as hell doesn't look like it." I say as they stay quiet.

"Room Zia." dad says after a short while. I roll my eyes. "Good. If it means no school! I'm f#cking in!" I yell as I stomp up the stairs leaving a shocked Izzy and mad mum and dad.

I slam my door as I get so mad. Just then my phone rings and i decline it straight away. I didn't see who it was, I don't wanna know who it is! So mad right now!

I flop on my bed after a few minutes of lightly crying. I almost fall asleep when I feel my phone vibrate again. Great! I look at the id and decide not to recline answering accept instead.

"Zia." the voice rings as I smile. "Mikey? What's up?" I ask in as cheerful tone as can. "Oh nothing. It's night here and can't sleep so." he says as I sniffle and giggle. "Hey it sounds like you're crying, what's wrong?" he asks as I become serious again.

I explain the whole story. "Wait so do you like this Zayn dude?" he asks as the line goes quiet. Do I? "Well, it's just. Whenever I'm around him I get butterflies or fireworks in my stomach and he's like, I don't know Mikey." I whine as he chuckles. "What." I ask after hearing him repeat what I said to Calum and Luke. His good friends obviously. "Oh Zia, it's no questioning. You like Zayn, alot!" he chuckles as I blush. "What? I don't know. And besides he'll never forgive me now." I say as I check the time. We've been talking like about one and a half hours. "Look Zia, you didn't know she was gonna die. Yes, it was pretty mean ok you but you're sorry, and if he can't see that. That's his fault." Mikey says as I smile. "Yeah, his fault!" I hear Calum shout in the background. I giggle uncontrollably. "See Mikey I told you she loves me more." I can hear as Michael curses at him. "F#ck off Cal she is my soulmate remember!" he shouts as I keep laughing. Just then I hear footsteps coming towards my door. "Uh look guys, I gotta go see you later." I rush and hang up with Mikey barely saying goodbye.

My door opens to Louis.

"What are you doing hear?"

""""""""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""

Wow what does Lou want? Hmmmmmm.... θ) 😶 anyways, so sorry this book is taking forever to get to the main juice, but haye (lol 😂😋🐎) it's gonna get there soon "just saying" lol. So bear (🐻) with me, and I'll try to get it rolling. (🚙).........no, okay I'll stop.

Anyways love you all! Bye!

Li💕❤