NASA Hacking

At the our not-so-formal engagement party, Saeyoung have declared in front of all RFA members, including his brother, that he will hold wedding party at the space station. I am not against the idea, I love Saeyoung and his antics too much. He even said that he will use Jumin's money (which of course immediately rejected by Jumin) to send wedding proposal to NASA which made all RFA members rolled their eyes, mentally facepalmed and decided to ignore whatever my fiance blabbed at that time.

At first I thought he was not serious at all, but until one day...

"Babe, I am going to hack NASA database and register all RFA members, Saeran, and Vanderwood in the astronauts training lists. Umm... Saeran can be our wedding priest and Yoosung can be your bridesmaid." said him with beaming smile, bright golden yellow eyes gleaming in anticipation.

Sitting on his lap and clinging to him out of adorableness, I laughed at image of Yoosung wearing frilly bridesmaid dress "We have another girl in the group, Captain! Don't tell me you forget about Jaehee!"

Saeyoung dramatically gasped and widened his childlike eyes "Oh! She can walk you to the aisle so Yoosung is still bridesmaid. That's it! That's Captain's order"

".... I am not your wedding priest" Saeran's voice was heard from other side of the room, staring at us with his judging look, he had been there all the time, about to go to dining room "I am going back upstairs if you dumb couple are still at it"

"Oh yes! Lunch time" I hopped from Saeyoung's lap. I called them two to have lunch. "Come on Saeran, let's have lunch together. I am getting better at cooking now. So don't worry! No blackened honey buddha chips anymore!"

I shifted on feet, feeling a bit nervous as Saeran gave his blank look at me. Last time I tried cooking for them, it was such a disaster, because of Saeyoung. He said he loved me too much that he wanted to help me cooking. But when I was out for one minute to check the laundry, he poured Honey Buddha Chips into my cookings and set the stove and oven into high temperature. It was a good thing that he didn't set the house on fire, and we ended up having instant noodles.

From that time, Saeyoung got his restraining order. No Saeyoung allowed in the kitchen.

"So how's the food?" I asked the twins expentantly. Now three of us having lunch together.

"It's edible" Saeran commented and continued to eat in silent. Actually she's a good cook, if only that dumb brother of mine didn't get in the way.

"Thank you!" I understood that Saeran was still learning things to get along with people, and he did say gratitude in his own way.

Meanwhile Saeyoung couldn't let go of his arm from my waist while eating. He was making crumbs on purpose so I could wipe his face over and over.

"You are such a baby~ I can't eat on my own if you keep pestering me like that" Giggling, I pushed his hand away gently from my waist.

"I can feed you, babe. From mouth to mouth" Saeyoung brought his face closer to mine, and puckered his lips.

"Saeyoung!" I laughed and put my hands over Saeyoung's lips and chest to stop him smothering me with kiss and crumbs.

"I am done" Saeran stood up from his chair. He wanted to go back to his room as fast as possible, and leaving these two dimbos.

I looked at his plate and bowls. Relieved smile tugged on my lips, feeling happy that he finished his food.

"Ah!" Saeyoung stopped his silly actions as he remembered something. "Brotheeer! Saeran! I need your help!" He abruptly stood up and clutched to Saeran's arm.

Saeran jolted and pulled his arm from Saeyoung's grasp "What? Let go!"

"Please please please... This is important! I need your help!"

"No"

"It's for the sake of my wedding ceremony!"

"I am not going to be the priest"

"It's not about the priest!"

"No"

"Pretty please!"

"I said no"

Saeyoung was too stubborn to let it go, he held Saeran's hand and looked at his brother with teary round puppy eyes.

"Ugh!" No one could deny that Saeyoung definitely looked adorable like that, even Saeran "....Then what is it? and don't touch" he pulled his hand away.

"Hack NASA database with me. Please" Saeyoung breathed out his plea.

"What?!" Saeran stared at his bother, checking whether he's already gone mad. But wait, his brother was already mad.

I stood up from the chair in surprise. Saeyoung never asked his brother to hack together with him before. It can't be serious right?!

To be continued...