Chapter 4

Drinking may not have been a good idea last night. When everyone departed and went home he found himself downing more shots in the comport of his own home. He wasn't sure why, he knew that he had to film scenes the following day, but that didn't stop him.

He looked to his left and saw Phoebe sleeping soundly. Not wanting to wake her up, he quietly got out of bed and went to the shower washing away the smell of alcohol from his chiseled body. He turned up the hotness of the water to open up his pores and for the steam to lift his tipsy state. He then turned the water to cold to jolt up his body and awake him from his sleepy state.

She stepped out the shower and towel dried her hair eyeing her figure in the mirror. She was happy with the way she looked, she gained a few pounds, but it was for the better and everyone thought so. She wrapped the towel around her and walked out nudging Ian on her way. She wasn't expecting him to stay and he wasn't either. The driver got the wrong idea and drove off when he walked her up to her room. Torrey had slipped on her shorts just as she heard a knock on the door. She looked at Ian staring sadly at her and she laughed when he told her that he didn't have a ride. Not seeing a reason to object, she invited him in and let him crash on the couch.

He stepped out the bathroom fully clothed and his hair styled perfectly the way he's done it since he was young. Phoebe was up flipping through the channels on the screen in front of her. He had to get going so he kissed her and made his way out the door for another full day of shooting.

The Vampire Diaries had amped up their status so instead of trailers they upgraded to rooms. He knocked on Ian's door which was just a door down from his. He wanted to ask him if he wanted some coffee, but he wasn't there. He found this strange because Ian would always be on set before him but he figured that he drunk a little more than he should have and over slept. He heard Torrey's laugh coming from down the hall so he walked out of Ian's room only to see Ian with Torrey. He drew his eyebrows together as he saw the pair walk side by side towards them.

"Hey Paul" Torrey spoke.

"Hey Torr"

She smiled and left the two men alone. Ian noticed the look on his "brothers" face so he decided to clear things up.

"Don't worry Torrey just let me crash at her place because my driver left me."

Paul simply nodded and followed Ian in the room.

She threw her bag on the couch just to walk back out to makeup and hair. She saw Paul exiting Ian's room, but she remained quiet walking a few paces behind him. Just in case he were to look back and see that she was ignoring him, she was going to pretend to be on her phone, but she realized that she left it in her bag. Turning around she heard Paul call after her.

"Hold on a second I forgot my phone."

He nodded and waited for her to return with her cellphone in tow.

"Where you headed?"

"Makeup and hair, you?"

"Same actually."

"That's right I forgot they put makeup on you." She tapped the side of his face playfully.

She knew that it annoyed him, but she loved seeing the annoyed look in his eyes. For some reason it seemed like they sparkled and he would draw his lips together up to his nose. This made her laugh and he just shook his head with a slight eye roll.

"G.F.Y."

She laughed some more at his comment and they reached the makeup room. He placed his hand on the small of her back before they turned in opposite directions. Torrey greeted Monica and asked how her wedding was.