where is Aphmau going

Aphmau pov~~~~
Kateyln was down stairs with kawaii chan so I have enough time to look at my old pictures for now. I look under my bed and found my box, I open the box and the first thing I saw a picture of the gang.

(Credit to the artist that NOT me)I laugh remembering why max frown during the photo

I laugh remembering why max frown during the photo.

Flashback
"Alright everyone ready for the photo," I say giggling.

"Hurry up and take it Jess," Max commanded.

"Everyone say Mad Max," I say about to snap the photo.

"Mad max" Everyone but Max say frowning.

I snap the photo than got a head start on running.

"Jesssssss come back here," Max said chasing me.

End of flashback

I giggle a bit than look at other photos and a piece of paper. The paper have four phone numbers on them, I start crying. I want to talk to them I do but I can't now they probably forgot me by now.

"Aphmau senpai," Kawaii chan said coming near the room "Kateyln sama made breakfast."

"I be there in five minutes," I say wiping my tears.

I took out my phone typing in the first number on the paper I see. Should I text or call, I chose text.

A: hai
M:who is this
A: it me Mad max
M: Adam I swear if you are texting my off another phone again
A: it me Aphmau
M: JESS IT REALLY YOU wait a sec prove it
A: glad mad need to play tax becuase if Glad max dont play tax he turns into sad max but sad max can't be sad so sad max turn into mad maz
M: Ross it this you
A: No it me Mithzan
M: if it really is you meet me at olive garden
A: no Ihop
M: no Ross dont like Ihop that much no more
A: see you there Mad max
M: see you there fake Jess or real jess

I put the phone up and smile to myself. If I called he would of be like oh it you Jess or If i texted the others they would of believe me. I get changed and went downstairs and see Aaron, Kawaii Chan, and Kateyln.

"I be back I'm going tooooooo Zane house," I say rushing out the house.

Kateyln pov~~~~
I have a hard time believing Zane would be up at this time of day. I don't know why I have his number but I started texting Zane.

K: you up?
Z: now I am what do you want
K: did Aph say she going over to your place
Z: No she knows I sleep during this time of day
K: she left somewhere than
Z: get Travis, Laurence, and Garroth to follow her
K: got it

I put up the phone and see Aaron and Kawaii Chan eating.

"Guys I texted Zane and he said that Aphmau not at his place," I said making Aaron spit out his food.

"Lets go then," Aaron say but I hold him back "Dont worry Zane gonna get Travis, Laurence, and Garroth to follow her," I say but Aaron still trying to go.

"Why would she lie," Aaron mumbles sitting back down.

"Kawaii chan might be worry about Aphmau senpai," Kawaii chan said frowning "what if Aphmau Senpai get kidnapped.

"I sure Laurence and Garroth won't let that happen," I say trying to cheer Kawaii Chan up.

Max pov~~~(sorry for the pov changes)
I waited at Olive Garden waiting for whoever texted me to come. I really hope it Aphmau and not some crazy fan girl who found out my phone number. I toom at the entrance and saw the one and only Aphmau walk to the table. I run to her and give her a bear hug.

"Ah I'm so happy to see you Mad Max," Aphmau says before I chase her out of Olive Garden.

I didn't notice how far we ran when I tackled her in front of some house. Aphmau was laughing and out of breath at the same time. I think she look cute when she smiling what no Max don't think that. Aphmau finally stopped laughing than looked at me.

"Get off me," Aphmai said.

"No you deserve this for calling me mad Max," I joked.

I door open and I heard yelling cause it caught me off guard and I fell on on Aphmau. Me and Aphmau were kissing when I got knocked out.

Laurence pov~~~~
I was text by Zane to follow Aphmau and I see Garroth and Travis looking at their phones too.

"Guys baby bro texted me," Garroth said happy.

"He texted us to Garroth," Travis pointed out.

"Well if we're gonna follow aphmau let follow her," I say opening to door and see Aphmau exiting the neighborhood.

We follow her all the way to Olive Garden where she walked up to a guy with gender hair.  He hugged her!?! They said something to each other when he started chasing her. We started running after them a the way back to infront of Aphmai, Kateyln, and Kawaii chan house. The ginger hair man tackled Aphmau and I was about to knock him out but Travis say it nothing serious yet. We waited and it seems aphmau was crying while I read his lips that said I won't get off you.

"Hey get away from my girl now," I yell.

The ginger man than fell right onto Aphmau kissing her. The door open and Aaron saw them. We both run towards him and knock him out. Aphmau was just lying there surprised for a sec with a blush on her whole face.

"Are you okay Aphmau," Garroth asked "whay did he say to you?"

"Nothing important," Aphmau said standing up and she took her phone out and started texting someone. I look at the ginger hair man glaring at him. How dare he kiss Aphmau while I was looking. I'm sure Garroth and Aaron feel the same way right now. I'm gonna destory this dude.

"Come on guys lets go inside," Aphmau said walking inside.

"I wonder why she was with him," Travis said curious.

"Maybe he held something against her," Travis said thinking out loud.

A loud noise was heard down the street so I turn around. It was a car and a man in a barney hoodie was coming out of the driver seat.

"Noooo Mad Max," a dude with sunglasses said "he dead."

"Why would Jess text us and why did Max saw her without us," a man in a squirrel hoodie said.

"What is going on," Travis, Garroth, Aaron, and I say at the same time.