Chapter 5: No Games

going to be a little 3 paragraph chapter since i just updated. 

Chapter 5:

*1 week later* 

This past week has been good.. me and Karter went out again two days later, he told me he's a salesman and invest in stock. I don't know what stocks he invest in or what he sales but he got money. I know he don't she drugs though because I would've known about him. I had just now pulled up to my dad house about a family meeting, I was texting Karter as I walked in. He was laughing at me because the other day I tripped and fell on my ass and he thought it was the most funniest thing ever. I walked into the family room where we had meetings and the was pops, Anthony, and pops fiancee. "It's nice of you to finally show up. " pops said. My phone vibrated again and it was him. I read the message and almost passed out laughing. "LaKaja!" my pops said banging his fist on the desk. "Oh.. sorry dad. " I said putting my phone in my purse. "So wassup why I'm here? " I asked. "What's been up with you, you've been m.i.a for a while. " my pops said. "That's what I need to talk to you about, I need money for a new place, as you know me and him are no longer dating and I'm dating someone else. " I said making Anthony burn a whole in the side of my face. "what you mean you dating someone who the fuck is he? " my father said.

"Look that doesn't matter dad, you don't know him. " I said. "Fuck that LaKaja what do you know about this nigga? He could be somebody trying to set you up, you ever thought about that? We are the most wanted people out here and they will sell us to the highest bidder." my father said. "Oh please dad, he's not even into that he is a salesman, and I know alot of things about him his name is Karter, he's nice, got money, and treats me well.. we've been going out and I really like him. " I said. "Baby girl are you listening? You need to be careful I don't like you dating people I don't know nor trust. " he said. "Listen daddy, I'm grown.. whether you like it or not im moving on, and are you going to give me the money to get me a new house or not?" I said. He looked at Anthony who was looking at me. "If I give you this money, you have to make sure I have keys to it, and that my security protects you by being there. " my dad said. "Okay, that's fine. " I said. He got up and pulled the book. opening the secret vault. He gave me 2 million, "I saved this money for you just in case you ever need to go out on your own, that's for food, decoration and all the other stuff. " my pops said. "Help my daughter with these bags. " he told the help. "Nah I'll do it. " Anthony said standing up grabbing two of them.

I grabbed the other two and walked out to my car. "Thankyou. " I said putting the bags in my trunk. He grabbed my Arm before I could go. "Listen.. I" I cut him off before he could finish. "Look, I don't really care about whatever you got to say, I am really happy for you and your family and I wish yall the best, I know that a man only does what the woman allows him to do so I am sorry, honestly I am. " I said opening my front door. He stopped me again. "Look, yes it true she's pregnant, and im sure the baby is mine, but I don't want you completely out my life look at what we've been through together you're just willing to throw all that away? " He asked. "No.. you threw it all away when you cheated on me Anthony. " I said about to cry again I hated him. He got really close to me so close I could feel his breath. "Do you ever think anyone is going to be able to love you like me? Do you like me? sex you like me? Open you up like me? " he said sliding his hand down my spine making me shiver. "I I I " I was lost for words. He grabbed onto my waist and kissed me so deeply and passionately. "You're always going to mine LaKaja " he said letting me go. "No one can take you from me ever, that nigga is just for you to try to get back at me I know it, I'll let you date him but if I find out anything, a kiss, a rub even a fucking touch I'm going to kill him and you." he said smiling walking away.