Chapter 4: New Beginnings

Chapter 4:

*Anthony POV*

Last night was hectic, it seemed like LaKaja was really done last night but I know she wasn't, she love me. That's been my rider since we was lil kids, I know she aint gone let this lil thing mess up our relationship..even if this was my baby which I'm sure it's not..she know it aint going to come between us. Yeah it's true that I made her get an abortion when we was younger. We was in high school, our pops had me selling little dime bags of drugs. I told her we didn't have the money because we didn't, we was broke, we only had what I earned which wasn't much. I didn't really like asking pops for money, and not to mention we was living with him so we couldn't afford to bring someone else into this world. I didn't think that she mind doing it, I thought that she knew that it wasn't the right decision. When I asked her she said I was right, but the way she sounded just now it must've really effected her. I didn't know that it was still on her now..i'm still not ready to have a baby, with the shit i'm ready to get into, I ain't got time to have a baby but I know the way Laura acting she aint going to want to give that up. I got interrupted out of my thoughts when Laura came knocking on the window I was taking her to the doctor so we could see if she was really pregnant. I unlocked the door and she got in.

"Bout time you open the fucking door." she said rolling her eyes, now that I noticed it she did have a little pouch. I just rolled my eyes and drove to the doctors office we sat in complete silence the whole time. We finally pulled up and I got out the car, as I walked I realized that she wasn't with me. She rolled down the window "What?" I asked. "Aren't you going to open the door for me?" she said. "Hell nah, open your own fucking door." I said walking away going inside the office. I didn't know where the fuck to go so i just sat there looking stupid the whole time for about 10 mintues. "Can I help  you sir are you lost?" a lady finally asked. "No..I was waiting for someone." I said walking outside. I saw her still sitting in the car. I rolled my eyes and opened the door for her. "See how easy that was?" she asked, I just ignored her. "dumb bitch." I said under my breath. "What?" she said. "Girl just bring your ass on." I said. She stopped walking and just stood there. "Girl come on ian got time to be fucking playing with you." I said snatching her arm pulling her in there. "Get off me." she said snatching her arm away making people look. "Hi, how may I help you?" a cheerful lady at the desk said. "Yes, I have a appointment." she said. "With who & what's your name?" she said. "Doctor Talley and my name Is KeLaura Jones." she said. "Ah, right on time..walk straight in." she said. We walked in and the doctor was a cute lil white girl. "Hello, I'm Dr.Talley are you ready?" she asked shaking our hands putting on her gloves. "Yes." Laura said laying on the bed.

"Lift up your shirt." the doctor said. "Okay." she said lifting her stomach up. The doctor put the gel on her stomach and started to use the translucer to show what was inside. "Yes Miss Jones, look." she said using the mouse to point to different things. "There is a head, a little hand there." she said. Laura started smiling "Are you excited sir, is this your first?" the lady asked. "No I'm not excited." I said. "Oh. the doctor said looking at me awkwardly. Laura rolled her eyes. "How many weeks am I?" Laura said. "You're 5 weeks, looking at you two the baby is going to be gorgeous." the doctor said. She talked to Laura a little while longer before she shook her hand again and gave her some pills to take. We walked out and got in the car. "What's those pills for?" I asked. "Why the fuck do you care?" she asked rolling her eyes. "Look, just fucking tell me!" I said. "It's pills to take while I'm pregnant to keep the baby healthy and stuff." she said. I just shook my head okay and drove her home. She opened the door and before she got out I grabbed her hand stopping her. "Look, I'm sorry for the way I acted I'm just not ready for a baby and this just going to ruin me and LaKaja for good." I said. She snatched her arm "I'm sorry that our baby is going to come between me and your wifey but I'm keeping the baby." she said before walking away..All i could say was Damn..