Chapter 3: Robbery

OKAY FIRST THINGS FIRST!!!!! SOME PEOPLE SEEM TO NOT UNDERSTAND THE STORY AND IS COMMENTING AND INBOXING ME ABOUT IT! LAKAJA & ANTHONY MET AT THE FOSTERHOME! WHEN THEY RAN AWAY TOGETHER THEY MET THE MAN WHO TOOK THEM IN, & THEY NOW CALL HIM THEIR POPS/DAD! NO THEY ARE NOT SISTER AND BROTHER. THEY ARE BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND! DO YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND NOW?

Chapter 3:

"they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest, i tried to keep us together, you were busy keeping secrets.." 

My bestfriend's haven't talked to me everysince that night, they just dropped my car off and left. She handed me my keys and got in Mocha car driving off. Not a fuck you, hello, goodbye, kiss my ass, no nothing. But right now I have to keep my mind completely focused cause I was on a mission. Some new nigga named King from Uptown is trying to take over our empire, it took us about 3 weeks to find this warehouse, i have to say this nigga is smart. Nobody knows his identity, no one knows how he looks we just know he be down here sometimes. This nigga is slick, it got to be somebody out here who knows something and I will find out. Don't let the pretty face fool you, i do whatever it takes to protect what is mine. My long black hair was in a ponytail that swept over my ass, I had on my all black long sleeve shirt with my bullet proof vest on top. I had on my all black levi jeans with my black Timberland Boots. "Y'all ready?" Anthony said to us. It was me and our team which only consisted of 10 men. This was the only people he trusted half-way, he doesn't really trust anyone fully but he trust them enough to let them ride with him. We all shook out heads yes. It was dark outside but I could see perfectly. I cocked my Ak-47 tactical rifle. This bitch was specially made for me, it was all black, had a kick stand, a flashlight & it was  night vision so i could see everything. I cocked my gun back and we moved swiftly but quietly. 

It was security all outside like 8 of them niggas. Anthony raised his hand up before they could see us. "Y'all 4 got the silencer on y'all guns so y'all take out them 8 niggas and then we gone go in there and make some noise." he said. The four men shook there heads before running over and putting bullets in they head before they head a chance to pull out fire. 'That's your Q." he told another dude. He quickly ran over to the electricity wires and cut them shutting off all of the electricity in the warehouse. "Go time." Anthony said. We all ran in with me kicking the door in. "What the fuck?" A dude said. I opened fire immediately looking through my night vision and putting holes in everybody head. Even the naked bitches who probably didn't deserve to die oh well, next time they will learn. It sounded like 4th of july in this the way them bullets were spraying. "All clear." I said looking inside of the rooms in the back of the warehouse. We reached the last room and there it was a girl sitting in the corner balled up in a ball. "Please don't kill me, I have a son at home." she said crying. I sat there and thought, did I really want to take away a mother from her child, like my mother was taking away from me. But I was on a mission and I couldn't leave any witness "I'm sorry." I said before I put a bullet in her head. I turned on my flashlight and saw duffle bags that were going to be shipped off. I looked in them and saw four had pure cocaine and the other 6 had bags of money.

"Code Black!" i yelled having Anthony and 3 other dudes come back here. "Niggas got pure co and money in these bags." i said. "Fuck yeah!" Anthony said looking in the bags. They grabbed the bags and we ran out. I could smell the building drenched in lighter fluid. We all sat in the car waiting for the last dude to come out. He threw a match on the floor before he ran to the car. We drove off watching the building go into flames. And just before it was completely out of our sight you could here it go boom. We drove all the way back to our territory before we went and put the money and drugs on the table. "Damn, we got 2 million in pure uncut coke and 3 million in cash, Jackpit baby." Anthony said. All the guys looked at eachother smiling and nodding their heads. "Good job, everyone really." I said. "Okay, imma give y'all, y'all cut and we gone be out." he said. He gave them there cut and me and Anthony left stashing the money in our little place that no one knew about. We kept nothing that could lead to us getting caught in the house or no where near the house. When we drove home I got straight in the shower . Anthony had went and got us food 30 minutes i was starving. I heard his phone ringing, this was odd he never left his phone at home. I rung my hair out before going over and picking up his phone. The number was unknown "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Yeah, where Anthony at?" the girl said. "Who the fuck is this?" I asked. "Bitch, this laura now where the fuck Anthony at?" the girl said. "Bitch do you know who this is, who the fuck you think you are asking for my man?" I asked. "I'm his side bitch and also his baby momma so hoe where the fuck he at?" she asked.