A Little Piece Of Heaven (Frerard Smut)

*Smut Warning*

*Gerard's POV*

I was relaxing in the hotel room Frank and I had to share for the night. I got up to go take a shower cause I was covered in sweat from the concert earlier. I quickly showered and got out changing into a pair of boxers. I walked out of the bathroom and noticed Frank was staring. I smirked and looked at Frank. "What ya staring at Frankie?" I asked being a bit sassy.

 Frank shook his head and I walked into the kitchen to get some coffee. I was turned around with my back to the doorway when I felt arms wrap around my waist causing me to jump. "Gee!" I heard Frankie whine lightly biting my shoulder. I shuddered at the feeling. "Frankie what are you doing?" I asked trying not to seem turned on.

I felt Frankie bite my shoulder again. I tried not to moan but it's kinda hard (no pun intended)..... I felt Frankie's lips against my neck gently playing with the skin of it, until he roughly bit into it. Making me moan, as I bit my lip.

"What the fuck are you doing Frankie?" I asked as I continued to bite my lip, and pretend that it didn't turn me on. 'Damn him, and his happiness, and hormones.'

"I'm horny, Gerard." Frank whined, as he bit into my neck again. 'Damn him, and his fucking whine, and fucking beautiful eyes, and his fucking just fuck him.' (no pun intended)

"And I suppose I'm supposed to fix that." I said sassily. Frank nodded and I ran my hand through my hair. 'Erg this boy is gonna be the death of me yet...' I thought. "Please Gee.. I need you inside me" Frankie said practically begged. I felt a situation growing inside my boxers if you get what I mean. 'Trader' I thought.

Frankie tackled me to the floor straddling my hips. He kissed me hard on the lips. I kissed him back roughly, and tugged on his lip ring. He let out a tiny moan, and I smirked.

"Does Frankie like that?" I teased as he nodded, and pouted. "Yes, Gerard I just want you inside of me." Frankie pouted.

I smirked and started to lightly grind against him. Hearing him whine and moan my name, as I took off my shirt slowly giving him a strip tease. He pouted, and practically begged for me to strip more for him.

I finally stripped outta all my clothes and kissed Frank's neck causing him to whimper. "Gee don't tease.. I need you in me now" Frank whined. I smirked and stripped him the rest of the way out of his pants and boxers.

I bit my lip, 'Little Frankie isn't so little after all.' I thought as I popped him into my mouth, and started sucking like it was my job. It was causing Frankie to moan like a male stripper. He could be my stripper whenever he wanted to. I smirked at the thought as I kept sucking, until I felt his muscle start to tighten, and I withdrew my mouth causing him to groan, and whine.

"Gerard.... you're such a freaking tease." He whined, as he started grinding against me , begging me to suck him again. "Don't tease if you don't aim to please."

"Oh don't worry babe, I do aim to please." I said with a cocky smirk, and a slight giggle. I shoved three fingers near his mouth. "Suck" I said kinda demanding. He sucked my fingers until I felt they were wet enough. 

 I decided to be even more of a tease cause I know how impatient Frankie can be. I teased his entrance causing him to whimper. "Gee! You fucking tease!" He said seeming very annoyed. I shoved my finger in hard to start stretching him. I soon added a second finger stretching him more so it wouldn't hurt him that bad when I shoved myself in him.

I finished stretching him and lined myself up at his entrance and teased him more. "Gerard please fuck me" Frank said impatiently pouting. 'Gah why does he have to be so fucking cute' I thought to myself. I thrusted into him making him moan my name loudly. 

I thrusted fast and hard. "Ugh Gee harder" Frank begged. I smirked and grabbed his hips thrusting in harder then before. I kept thrusting fast and hard then I started pumping him in time with my thrust. "Gee I am close" Frankie whined. "Come for me" I said. Soon after he realised all over my hand and stomach. I realised inside him and slowly pulled out. I fell next to him. 

Frankie smiled and I kissed him softly on the lips. "I love you Gee" He said. "I love you too Frankie." I said smiling. He cuddling into my chest and slowly started falling asleep. Soon after I fell asleep cuddling the man I love the most... 

(A/N: I am sorry if this is crap. I hope you guys like this. Comment and vote. I love you guys.)