One more time (Ryden smut)

Ryden

*smut*

-Brendon's POV-

I was laying in my hotel room feeling bored and alone. The guys leave me all of the time to go out clubbing, and get drunk so that they can bang whores. I don't want to admit it but I miss Ryan a lot. He was the only one that ever payed attention to me. Ryan and I were as you might say "friends with benefits" until he left the band. Now I have nobody. I was song writing and laying sprawled out across my bed in boxers, since it was hot and muggy outside, and I didn't want to wear clothes, because they would make me hotter.

I was in the middle of writing the chorus when I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was just one of the guys and the guys have seen me like this before so I shouted a simple "Come in!" As I continued writing. I heard another knock on the door, and knew it wasn't one of the guys because all of the boys had a key to be able to get into my room. I sighed as I grabbed a pair of athletic shorts and slid them on not really caring about pulling on a shirt. I walked to the door and opened it to reveal.... Ryan!!!

I suddenly started feeling selfconsious. I had put on a couple of pounds since he left. Or at least I had in my mind, the boys yell at me because they think I'm getting too skinny, but I always complain that I'm fat. Ryan smiled at me, and walked inside. Laying down on my bed and smiling up at me as I walked over to him.

"Brendon Urie... you haven't changed one bit." Ryan smiled at me. 'What was that suspost to mean? I mean he just barged into my hotel room and laid down on my bed. How did he even know that I was staying here? I haven't talked to him in God knows how long' I thought as I looked at him confused.

"Ross... What are you doing here?" I asked confused, 'How did he find me? Not that I'm complaining but still, how did he find me?' It confused the hell out of me.

"What I can't stop in and see my old friend that I used to play with?" He asked sounding very suggestive when he said the word play. I didn't know if he meant play with as in he played guitar for Panic! or if he meant the other type of play. My head was in a mess of confusion. I still couldn't believe that I saw Ryan again.

"Ry... I've missed you." I finally admitted as the tears streamed down my face. I've never admitted it to anybody because I knew that I would become an emotional wreck if I did, and that was exactly what was happening now. I was starting to break down. Ryan got off of my bed and came to wipe the tears off of my face, as he pecked my cheek, making me forget everything that has been going through my mind, since the day he left the band.

"I missed you too Brendy, why do you think I came back? I think I love you Brendon." Ryan said looking into my eyes. I smiled, and got an idea.

"Hey, um, uh, Ryan?" I asked hesitantly. As he looked at me innocently, and I giggle a high pitched squeaky giggle.

"Yes Brendon?" He asked making a confused face with his eyebrow raised, and his lips parted to the side. It was freaking adorable.

"Um, can we, uh, you know one more time before you leave me again?" I asked hoping not to make myself stutter but failing awfully.

"No I don't know. Please explain." Ryan teased me, with a slight smirk behind his voice.

"Can you please, pretty please with me on bottom. Fuck me." I begged as I looked into his eyes trying to contain my squeaking, and fanboying. I really have missed him, and like none of Panic! At the Disco's fans are GAY guys, and even if they were they would never take the place of Ryan. What can I say? I'm a bit submissive when it comes to Ryan.

"Only because you begged me." Ryan smirked at me and he walked closer to me, and started kissing and sucking on my soft spot that he had found a long time ago. He's the only one that I let get anywhere close to it. I let out a low seductive growl, and ran my hand along his back. Making him gasp, and moan quietly.

"Have you missed me?" I teased as he kept sucking on the part of my neck that was connected to my collarbone. Making me moan lightly, as I dropped to my knees in front of him pulling down his pants, and rubbing him with my palm through his boxers. He was starting to get hard. I ripped his boxers off of him, as I became too eager. I started deepthroating him until I almost gagged at how thick and big he was getting. I could hear him moaning little mumbles of what I could tell was my name.

I smiled as I popped him out of my mouth, and smirked at him evilly. Before a rush of adrenaline hit me, and I was forced onto my hands and knees with my head buried in a pillow, and my hands gripping the white hotel sheets. Ryan started teasing my entrance with his enlarged dick. I moaned into the pillow, and smirked softly. He was getting me turned on. He forcefully pushed himself into me, and my stomach tied in knots just like old times. I moaned as the wave of pain and pleasure combined to create an intense wave of pleasure. He kept slamming into me but I needed more as I started stroking myself. My hand was pushed away and replaced by his as he started stroking in rhythm with his thrusts getting rougher, and harder each time.

He slammed hard into my prostate making me moan his name, extremely loudly. As I smirked knowing that the boys and half of the hotel could probably hear me. But I didn't care, as pleasure wave after pleasure wave hit me hard. I could feel myself reaching the edge of orgasm and his thrusts got harder, and faster. Making me scream "Ryan."

I finally came into his hands as he cumshotted into my ass hard, making irresistible pleasure overtake me. He let me rid out my orgasm before he pulled out of me to go get cleaned up.

That night I slept with the guy that I loved with all of my heart but by the time I woke up. He was gone without a trace, besides the tiny slip of paper that he left on the nightstand

'Last night was amazing. But unfortunately I had to leave. I still love you Brendy don't you ever forget that.

XOXO, Ryan.

P.S. call me whenever you get 'lonely' again. Love you boo bear.'

He was gone but he had left me his phone number and a picture of him shirtless.