-epilogue-

Few years have pass.

"Jace, please don't run you might hurt yourself." I sigh. While trying to get everything ready before guest show up.

Tidying up Jace toys around the house and getting dinner ready for Isabella and her husband.

They have twins, Nile and Neo. Both little trouble maker. Whose is always making choas wherever they go.

Chris arrived home few minutes before our guest and dinner were serve.

We chat about everything from family vacation to maybe having another member to the family. Chris wants another child but Isabella stated that having two is tiresome but at the same time makes everything joyable.

After dinner Isabella and her family left due to Neo be agitated and tired.

Tucking in Jace and getting ready for bed. Chris hold me in his arm, looking out the window.

"When are you going to tell me about baby #2?" He said above me.

I turn my head and look at him in shock.

"H- how did you know?"

He pull out the pregnancy test I took yesterday morning after he left for work.

"I saw this under the sink when I was searching for a razer blade to replace my old one."

"I only knew ever since yesterday morning. I wasn't going to keep it from you, pregnancy test are not 100% right all the time. I already made an appointment to meet Dr.Grace on Friday." I told him while rubbing his chest.

He smile and kissed my forhead.

"I'm so happy that we are having another child. Thank you so much Mrs. Dale." He lean down giving me a chaste kiss on the lips.

Holding me tight to his chest, I feel asleep peacefully and soundly.

_ _ _

"Congratulation mam, you are 2 month pregnant. I'll prescribe you some vitamin and you are ready to set off."

After dealing with everything, me and Chris headed home to tell Jace about the news.

Chris was laughing while holding Jace in his lap.

"What do you mean you don't want a sibling?" Chris ask him while rubbing Jace back.

"Timothy said that his little sister is a monster and she steals his chocolate chip cookies, I don't want to be like him dad."
Jace told use the story while looking up pouty at Chris.

Chris couldn't say anything but smile widely at his son explanation.

He told him that it is alright and we will not let his younger sibling steal his cookie in the future.

_ _ _

"Jadlyn that is your brother, say sorry and give him a new cookie please." I scolded at him while Jace stand there with his arm crossed on his chest.

Jadlyn apologies and ran away to his dad where he sat with Isabella husband and 2 other men that I was introduced to a while ago.

Apperantly Marc and Eli was college buddy with them back in the day.
They both live in Europe and just visiting Seattle for family time.

I gave Jace a new cookie and left him with the twin near to the treehouse.

Walking to Chris, I gave him a smile while he hold his youngest son in his lap. When Jadlyn saw me heading his way he ran away to the treehouse.

Shaking my head I sat next to chris.

"What did he do this time?" Chris ask.

"Your son stole your other son cookie and tried to blame it on Timothy."

Chris chuckle and kiss my knuckle. His eye shine with amusement and he smile widely at our son little charade.

A day goes by without a little choas from both of them.

I love time like this. Chris and our friends and their little ones hanging out on a nice day having a barbeque.

This have to be the best.

I felt like everything is complete, making my heart swell with love.

I kiss Chris on the check and lean my head on his shoulder while our friends talk to each other and the children running around.

This felt just right.

The End.

____________

Tada. This story is finally complete. I start last March and finally completed in October.

Thank you for staying with me so long through this story.

I am doing fine in college right now. I'm on fall break, still is because of hurricane Matthew. My school extend the break which I am glad but at the same time not bc things are going to get busy.

I hope everyone is doing fine and please vote and comment on what are you planning to do this Halloween.

Have a nice day, beauties.😜😜😜