-thirteen-

"Stop it, go away." I muffled into the pillow, pushing the blanket over my head. Wishing Chris would stop bothering me.

"Come on, sweetheart. We're going to be late the dinner party." He said soothly into my ear. Cuddling me to his chest.

"I don't felt like going anymore. I just want to spend the day in bed." I said grumply.

"I would love to spend a whole day with you in bed but I already promise my friend that I would go with a pluse one date."

After a long thought I agree.

Smoothing down the black dress that hugged my body like a second skin.

The back was cut low.

My hair was curl down to my back with a little bit of makeup and i was ready.

Chris came forward and place a sweet kiss to my cheeck and took my hand.

He was dress nicely. A black tux with a black bow.

I reach forward and straighten out his collar and his bow.

I smile at him and we head toward to the front door.

- - -

We arrive to a beautiful mansion that have 3 floor and a extravegant hall fill with guests from all kind of background.

Actors, actress, model, tycoon, CEO, editors, writers, chef, and more.

The whole time I walk around with Chris, with my arm loop onto his. Guiding me to meet his bussiness partner and his friend, Mark who is the host of this party.

I meet his wife Isabella, who is the most humble person ever. She have a face of an angel; blonde hair and blue eyes.

She was dress in a soft blue dress that was fluff out at the waist. It has a Cinderella touch to it.

She and I chatted while our husband talks to other bussiness men.

We agree to have lunch date tommorow at a little italian cafe in the city.

Finally the dinner party was over. We headed home and did our nightly rountine.

"Did you like Mark and his wife, Isabella?" He said while pulling me toward him. Fixing the blanket over us.

"They're both nice and Isabella invited me to a lunch date tommorow."

"I'm glad you are getting along. Goodnight, my love." He lean down and kiss my cheeck while settling his head on top of mine.

"Goodnight." Kissing his chest, snuggling closer to him.

-------------------

Sorry for a short chapter. Please vote and comment.

Have a good day, beauties.♡♡♡