-five-

Christopher up in the image. Sexy ;D

__________

"What?" Shocked at what her boss just said

"What do you mean I can't work anymore. I never did anything wrong and I'm never late, ple-"

"Look Emilia, it's not my call it's someone who is far superior than me who made this call. All he told me was to release you from this job and he want to see you in the private area in room 3 after this." Richard said.

Emilia watched him walk away until her turn into the kitchen area.

She slowly walked to the third door, down the dim light hallway.

She pause in front of the door and knock gently.

She turn the nob and walk in.

Shocked. Was written all over her face. She blushed. Felt embarrassed about her expression.

"Hello Miss." The gentleman sitting on the right of Christopher greeted her.

She knew the man. He was Chris lawyer. She remember him when he gave her the divorce paper.

And the man she use to married sat quietly and stare right at her. Not even blinking.

"Hello." She said shyly.

"Excuse me. I have an appointment to go. Sir. Mam. Have a nice day." He bow his head to Chris and left swiftly to the door that was behind me.

"Come over here Emilia." He finally eknowledge my presence in the room.

I took a few steps toward him. The table was the only thing that was blocking between us.

"To my side, Emilia." He said gently but I knew it was an order.

When I got near to him he pull me onto his lap and left his left arm across my waist.

"Wh- what are you doing?" I start to stammered, feeling flame on my cheeck.

Trying to remove his hand. But it was no use with his bulky arm and strong hold.

"Calm down, bella. I just want to make sure you are fed well." He said into my ear. I can his breath against my neck.

He start to mess with the utensil, reaching forward for the amazing steak.

He so close. My heart was beating faster and my breathing became rigid. I miss him so much. I felt like I couldn't breath normally.

I miss him so much. His touch. His voice. It broke my soul even more. Just seeing him up close with his clear and beautiful eye it held with enchantment. Making me want to stare into his eye with no breaking away from his hold.

"Don't cry bella." He said softly. Wiping away tears from my cheek.

I didn't know I was crying. I felt so numb.

Staring at him. His feature on his face change. His jawline was sharper and more depth. He change alot. His cheekbone seems to be more enhance.

I gently touch his face. Stroking his cheeck.

I miss him. I lean in and just lay my head on his shoulder. Feeling his arm tighten around me.

I start to sobbed. Thinking about my life. My struggle and health. About him. My love for him.

Everything just crashed down onto me.

I can hear him faintly, trying to sooth me with sweet word.

I feel like I couldn't breath. My heart was aching. It hurt.

I knew than that I was going to have another episode.

My breathing became rigid and I felt Chris trying to calm me down. Telling me to take big breath.

I try listening to his command. Trying to stabilize my breathing. My chest hurt so much like some stepping down and squeezing my throat.

Minutes later I felt normal but still shaken. Chris was rubbing my hair and it was soothing.

It make me feel safe. Safe in his arm and the comfort and warmth from him makes me felt sleepy and drowsy.

The last thing I saw was him looking down at me with his crystal blue eyes.
_____________

If anyone knows whose is the handsome man in the image is please comment and tell me bc I have know idea who he is. I just google tumblr sexy man and he pop up.

Thank you for everyone who has been patient with me for not uploading this story frequently.

I hope everyone has a beautiful day.