-four-

*Amy in the pic.*

Sorry that it took forever to upload. I'm a senior in high school and I have to get every thing ready for college b/c I'm going to graduate in 3 months.
Thank you for those who read my story. I'm sorry for every mistake I'm made. I'm not really good at my grammer. If u see a mistake plz point it out by leaving a message and I'll try to fix it. Thanks.

_____________________

Sweeping the floor after everyone left the restraunt was peaceful and quiet. No one to give you task, and order you around.

Humming to myself quietly while picking up trash on the floor that was left behind from customers and sometime from the waitress who doesn't pick up after themselves.

"I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows we were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then I was all alone..."

"...I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow..."

I kept singing without realizing that someone was watching secretly.

_______________

Unknown pov

Listening to her soft voice bring back so much memory. She still sway and sing will she sweeps the floor.

I didn't want to disturb her while she's in deep thought.

I miss her.

Every night I pounder on my mistake of letting her go.

Reaching into my black coat and pull out my phone.

"Vicent. I want you to do something for me."

"Give me everything you know about Emilia. And also where is Amy?" He ask in a husky voice in the cold, freezing night.

He could see the white air when he take a deep breath.

"Amy is staying in the penthouse in 5the Ave. She went to buy a wedding dress and is coming back tommorow before the wedding. " Vincent reply with a montone.

"Thank you. Have a good night and I want the information about Emilia on my desk tommorow at 8." He hang up before Vincent could reply back.

He stare at her while in deep thought if things where turn out differently.

If only he could go back in the past and change the way he have treated her with disrespect.

He should have treated her as a princess. Gave her all the attention and never say no to her whenever she asked him to go with her on a simple walk or just eatting dinner with her.

Walking to the black mercedes, that was parked in the front of Blue Collar. He sat in his car thinking. He rolled up the window and told his driver to drive back to his office.

-next day-

Reading the file on his desk about Emilia condition made his mood dropped down even more after seeing her last night.

With the condition of her long job. He knows that it was tiring and wasn't good for her condition.

"Call Vincent and schedule an appointment for Richard Thackersin for me tonight at Blue Collar, 8 sharp." Telling his assistant who stood there, typing on the iPad quickly.

"Is that all, sir?" Amanda say

"Yes." He dismissed her, focusing on the papers in front of him.

He was going to sort this out and get his princess back.

But first he need to call Amy.

We should all know who is the unknown pov. I don't have a lot of characters in this stories b/c I'm not good at keeping up characters name and role and this is also my first story. So please be patient with me. Lots of love, beauty.