Chained

A/N: Hope you enjoy 

Nevaeh's pov:

I started to leave after that, I wasn't ready to have a mate right now. Not after everything that has happened to me. I moved fast to get out of his pack house and off his land. It took me a few seconds to realize I am being caged in by his pack members. I stand in front of them thinking about my options. I could fight my way out, which would turn ugly fast. I could ask Cooper to let me pass but that won't work in my favor fast enough. I could agree to stay for a bit then sneak off at night and be fine, yes that's the best option. I felt him again, right behind me I blow out a breath then turned to face him. Looking at him as if I wanted to kill him, I mean I told him not now, which meant I would come back to him eventually. What is so hard to understand about that?

"Yes actually we do", He told me, but his voice exudes power and raw animalistic dominance, His alpha tone.

He tried to use his alpha tone on me, I pulled my lips back showing my tightly shut teeth as I said in a low volume only meant for him to hear, "You don't have the power to make me stay, Cooper".

His large, warm, slightly rough hand captured mine, I sucked in a breath from the feel of the sparks going through my entire being and the pull getting stronger. I blinked stupidly up at him in shock as he pressed my hand on his chest right over his heart. No he isn't, I thought in disbelief as I felt his free hand press on my shirt, right on my chest where my heart is. I wanted to run, as soon as I thought that I heard his voice loud and clear for everyone, "I, Jace Cooper, Alpha of the Evergreen pack, hereby swear you, Nevaeh Wallace as a member of my pack".

I felt the bond of his pack flow from him and into me, sealing me as a member of his pack forever. I wanted to kill him right then and there, he had no right to do this to me at all, I felt so angry that my hands started to shake and tears filled my eyes. The only thought in my head is kill, I moved my head down before he could see the tears in my eyes. I felt his grip loosened and I moved my hands down at my sides, I forced the tears to go back where they belonged. I sucked in deep long breaths as I thought if I kill him, his pack will either accept me as Alpha or reject me and I will be left alone in the world without my other half. I lifted up my head showing him my mask of indifference, to hide how angry I am. I turned away from him and walked over to the doors, his pack members weren't in my way anymore since, I can't leave the land without Alpha Cooper's permission now. I heard him call out my name, I bite the inside of my cheek hard to distract myself from the feeling of warmth that came with him saying my name.

I slowly let go of my cheek then spoke with anger but I controlled it to the point where I didn't sound like I was being disrespectful but I don't think I did a very good job, "Am I allowed to get my bag Alpha?".

I stood there waiting for his answer with my head up the mask in place, I heard him exhale yet again then he said, "Yes".

I walked outside and walked over to the tree where my bag hung from a branch. I lifted my head and stared at the tree without really seeing it, what I saw was Cooper seconds before he touched me and sealed me to his pack. I pulled my hand back, balling into a fist in the process, then I pushed my fist forward fast and hit the tree hard. I left my emotions be seen clearly on my face since I knew no one could see me. I kept punching the tree hard with my left hand, I didn't stop when my skin started to bleed, I only stopped then there was a permanent hole in the tree. I rolled my shoulders back as I left the last bit of anger out of my system, then I hopped up the tree, grabbing my bag.

I landed on the ground, shouldering my bag and stuffing my bloody hand in my pocket, enjoying the sting I felt. I walked back into the pack house with my mask back in place. Everyone was looking at me curiously , whispering to each other as I walked up to Cooper, who was having a conversation with an older women in the living room. He looked like he was being scolded badly, as I stopped a few feet away from them. Cooper turned to stare at me, the older women turned to look at me as well. I could tell just by looks that the women is Cooper's mother. Cooper's mother walked over to me, pulling me into a hug, where I awkwardly patted her on the back.

"I am so sorry for my son's impulsiveness", She said as she pulled back from the hug that earned her a growl from Cooper.

She looked at me up and down, completely ignoring Cooper's growl as she continued to speak, "Well aren't you a pretty one, here why don't I give you a tour of the house hmm?".

I just looked at Cooper's mother for a moment then I nodded earning myself a warm smile for the older woman. She clapped her hands a few times then looped her arm with mine, "oh goody goody gumdrops, let's go".

I found out while on the tour of the large how that her name is Claire, but everyone calls her Ms. Cooper. I was allowed to call her Claire. How this pack worked, everything was pretty equal on the males and female duties situation, Everyone had turns doing everything that need to be done to keep the pack going, expect on thing. Alpha's mate be it male or female is called luna or lunar, which basically means they just sit back and look pretty and take care of the pups. She explained that part to me as she lead me to my room which was thankfully down the hall from Cooper's room.

I dropped my bag next to the bed and turned my head towards Claire as I asked, "There has never been a female Alpha along with the birthright Alpha?"

Claire shook her head then gave me a sly smirk, "No not yet, but I think you can change that".

I was so taken aback by her words that I literally took a few steps back then I scoffed, "What do you mean?".

Claire waved her hand dismissively, "oh come on now, sweetie, I can spot an Alpha a mile away".

I moved my thumb to press down on my index finger of my right hand until I heard a creak before I said, "I'm not a alpha, I'm a warrior that's all".

Claire rolled her eyes at me, "Whatever you say sweetie", She smiled at me fondly then clapped her hands together as she started to exit, "well I leave you to get settled then".

A/N: Thanks for reading, please comment. Next chapter will be up 11-3-16, maybe sooner if I get 10 comments.