Chapter 9- im backkk

Alec's POV
When we got to the sushi place we went and sat in the private booth at the back we started talking about training and what weapons we were most confident with when Izzy asked "how was training today anything exciting happen?" She asked with a smirk which confused me "yeah it was good I guess I got three daggers in the middle of the target!" Clary replied confused as to why Izzy was asking these questions "well done how did you celebrate?" She asked impatiently "what do you mean?" I asked "oh my god I saw you and clary kiss I have given you so many opportunities to tell us!" Me and clary looked at each other and smiled "soooooo are you a thing now?" Simon asked I looked at clary so she could tell them as I wasn't sure myself "we don't know it's all kind of new" clary said which I completely understood "when did you see us?" I asked izzy, "well basically I was walking to my room to meet Simon.." she saw me smirk and said "wait let me answer your question then you can talk.." with a fierce tone then she carried on "anyways I was walking to Simon and I saw you and clary training so I thought I would see how you were getting on that's when I saw her get three daggers and j saw you celebrate with a kiss which made me squeal which I was surprised you didn't hear go be honest" when she had explained that's when it clicked she was the one I heard squeal but thought nothing but thought nothing of now it all makes sense "so it was you!" She gave me a confused look so I explained what o meant "when we were in the middle of kissing I heard a squeal but thought nothing of it" I said her face turned to a smile "so do you have any questions about me and Simon?" She says happily I look at clary and she looks at me and smiles then she looks at Izzy who is looking at Simon and clary asks "how long had this been going on and how did this happen?" She asks way to excited I could tell this cause she was squeezing my hand so tight it hurt bad but the look on her face was worth it then Simon started explaining "well I'm a complete idiot at times so Izzy was walking me to a guest room in the institute and she was looking really hot in a black dress with her in a messy bun so I was in complete awe just staring at her so when we got to my room I closed the door and locked it I pulled her into me and kissed her rough and passionately and to my surprise she kissed back and it's been since then really so about 1 week but we knew we couldn't keep it secret for long!" I was so confused why my sister would want to be with him but he's clearly a big part of clarys and Izzys life now so I guess I will have to warn up to him after lunch we came back to the institute.
Izzys PoV
We were back at the institute now and me and Simon went back to my room as I was dying to get out of these new leather boots as there new and hurt my feet just a little so once we got to my room I instantly started to get my boots of and when I started o heard Simon lock the door and I knew what he wanted and I wasn't going to refuse him as I have wanted this from him for so long now and he did to....

Heyy guys I'm back I will be posting again but not as regular as I used to as I have loads of therapy sessions and hospital appointments because of my mental health and because it's the Christmas season and I want to be with my friends and family but I am back and next chapter will be a really really smutty chapter so just a warning!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 2K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME THANK YOU!
Please comment if you do want me to update more regular xxx