Chapter 2 - she awakes

Alec's PoV
It's been six days since I saved clary from the vampires and I haven't left her side once as I looked over to the clock i hear the words "Alec" come from Clarys mouth i shout for izzy as Clarys awake izzy comes in asking why I called her as she sees Clarys eyes flicker open and  she comes running in and gives her a massive hug she calls jace and he sees she awake to and comes running in and gives her a hug then all we here is clary say "thank you Alec for staying with me" my eyes start to well up as she knows I stayed with her I can't believe jace didn't I mean they weren't together but he still loved her but he went days without checking in on her. I can't help but stare at how adorable clary looks with her fiery red hair still in a messy bun no wait I can't believe it I have feeling for clary fray.

Clarys PoV
I wake up to see Alec with me and not jace I can't help but stare into Alec's dark blue eyes and midnight black hair oh how I want to touch his midnight black hair oh my god did I just think that no I can't have feeling for Alec lightwood no I can't have I try to sit up with Alec's support I explain to them that I want to get some rest and that they should carry on with their day but Alec wouldn't leave until he knew I was absolutely fine "Alec why did you stay with me the whole time?" I ask him "there was no way I was going to leave you until you were awake I promised you remember now get some sleep while I go shower I'll be straight back okay?" He tells me "okay" I reply i fall into a nice sleep and dream about having a sunset picnic with a boy who had midnight black hair and dark but eyes we leaned in for a kiss but it wasn't gentle it was rough and full of passion I wake up immediately after realiZing this boy was Alec I gasp in shock.

A/N hi guys sorry for the short chapter but I really like writing this I'm going to try and update as often as I can. Xx

Can you please comment if you want me to update more and please vote and share with your friends xxx