Chapter 8 -

Alec's POV

Me and clary were training with daggers and when she  managed to get all three daggers straight in the middle of the target I give her a small smile which makes her blush a little which makes me giggle to myself I walked up behind her and started kissing the back of her neck which makes her turn around and kiss me on the lips but not rough it was gentle and passionate once we pulled away I thought I heard an excited squeal but thought nothing of it as I was to busy looking into clarys eyes and she was looking into mine we were both smiling at each other until clary breaks the silence "should we go get something to eat?" She asks "yeah sure do you want to invite Simon and izzy to come?" "Yeah sure I'll go find them" and with that she was gone.

Clarys POV
When I got to Izzys room we don't normally knock on each other's doors when so I just walk in and what I see both shocks me but makes me really happy...... izzy and Simon are kissing on the bed I clear my throat "what the hell clary knock next time!" Izzy snaps while smiling "what's going on here?" I ask  "clary I'll talk to you later about this but what do you want?" "Do you two want to come get some lunch with me and Alec?" "Do you and Alec huh?" Izzys says with a smirk "really izzy" "yeah sure we'll come" she says "okay then we will meet out side the institute in fifteen minutes?"  "Yeah okay" and with all the lunch plans sorted I headed back to Alec he wasn't in the training room so I headed to his room luckily he was there I run over to him eager to tell him about what I saw with Simon and izzy "hey hey hey you'll never guess what izzy and Simon were kissing!" I tell him way to excitedly over a kiss "seriously I always knew she had a 'thing' for him" he tells me "anyway we can talk about that later but right now we have to get ready we have got to be out side the institute in 10 minutes" I say in a rushed tone of voice "okay okay I'll be ready in a sec" he says walking to his closet he took his shirt off and I couldn't help but but stare before I knew it I was behind him rubbing my hands up and down his bare chest which made him instantly turn around and smash his lips onto mine rough and passionate the best kind of kiss.

Izzys POV
While me and Simon were getting ready I can't help but tell Simon about what I saw between Alec and clary in the training room I have to talk to clary about this I mean it is fair really she saw me and Simon kiss for the first time I say smiling and five minutes later we were both ready and waiting outside talking when we hear clary and Alec giggling to each other which makes me smirk at them which they didn't see when they got down the stairs they both got in the back and me and Simon in front Simon drove us to the sushi place when we got there we got to the private booth area in the back of the place me and Alec sat across from each other and so did Izzy and Simon.

A/N hi guys sorry the chapters short but I have really bad anxiety and other things going on so I haven't really had a chance to update but I will be updating again soon so please comment what other characters or plots you want added xxxxxxx