Chapter 7- smut

Hi guys but this chapter I wrote with an older male friend and it's got some smut in it xxx

Alec's PoV

"I think we should talk about the kiss and what that means" I say "yeah I think we should to.... I have feelings for you Alec which I can't ignore!" She tells me which makes my heart skip a beat "I have feelings for you to clary and I can't stop thinking about you and how I want you to be mine but I know you probably don't want to..." I was cut of by clary "I want to be yours Alec"when I heard those words I smashed my lips against hers picking her up I feel her wrap her legs around my waist we fall on the bed not breaking the kiss   I brush my tounge against her bottom lip asking for entrance which she granted are lips moved in perfect sync and she flipped us over so she was on top which turned me on even more making me end up with a boner I bucked my hips up wanting more I feel clary smile into the kiss pulling away she drags me into the bathroom she turns the shower on and we both get naked and step into the shower "a a a Alec m m more" she stutters out I place two fingers as her entrance and start going back and forth and she moans which make my boner get more hard I add another finger going harder she Moans more then says "Alec I want to repay you now" she says with a smirk on her face I nod and she starts pumping her hand up and down my member before getting on her knees she licks my tip with her tounge and puts her mouth round it and starts going faster and putting it in deeper "I I I'm gonna cum"I stuttered out but she didn't stop I cumed all over her bare breasts and we both moaned and moaned.

3 hours later

Clarys PoV

I was led on Alec's bare chest we both had a nap after what happened in the shower I agree it happened all kinda fast but I don't regret it at all it was the best time of my life but we have to leave in an hour for more training but we decided not to tell anyone about us well at least not for a while anyways I woke Alec up by kissing him roughly and he got dressed and everything like that and we started training.

A/N hi guys sorry for the short chapter but I might not upload Sunday as I'm at a friends house but I might so I done a quick short chapter just to give you something. Please comment if you want more vote and please share with your friends xxxx