Chapter 6

Ha Jin's P.O.V

I stood next to the couch watching Chanyeol and his friends talk and enjoy each other's company when suddenly, a few images flashed in my mind... like a vision.

"You need to get back." One of my senior angels said in a warning tone.

"I don't know how. My pendant... it's gone!" I said.

"You need to find it, or you'll be stuck on earth forever. You will neither be a mortal nor an angel. You will be casted out of heaven." He said before I snapped back to reality. I looked around me and noticed that everyone were looking at me. Did I look like I was spacing out? "One week. You only have one week." He said before he completely vanished from my mind.

"Guys, I need to go!" I said worriedly while Chanyeol seemed confused.

"You're not intruding, chill. We don't mind." One of Chanyeol's friend smiled while I just panicked even more.

I will neither be a mortal, nor an amgel. I will be casted out of heaven. No, I can't let that happen!! Earth is definitely not a place for me!

"I need to leave. I can't stay here any longer!" I said while Chanyeol walked up to me and leaned down to match with my height and face me.

"Ha Jin, we'll talk about this. Please don't use your powers... we can talk about this. Please?" Chanyeol whispered while I tried to calm myself down. You still have one week, Ha Jin... calm!

"Chanyeol? Introduce her to us formally... Why are you being so mean?" A tall, blonde-haired guy said while looking at me.

"He's too dumb for that. I'll do it myself. I'm Ha Jin, nice to meet you..." I smiled excitedly since I was just amazed at how handsome Chanyeol's friends looked. Yeah, I had completely forgotten about the vision...

"Tao! I'm Huang ZiTao! Nice to meet you too." The guy I now recognised as Tao, smiled while I looked at the others and everyone told their names to me and I gladly shook their hands. I noticed Chanyeol glaring at me from his position.

"Chanyeol, you have such handsome friends!" I said and they just chuckled at that.

"You think?" Sehun raised an eyebrow while my smile faded away. So self centered.

"Yeah, except you!" I said and stuck my tongue out at him while he did the same.

"Sehun, she's younger than you. Why do you have to be rude?" Xiumin said and Sehun just rolled his eyes.

"Guys, I was wondering if we could go out tomorrow evening? Like, we can go on a holiday for this entire week and take a break from this hectic schedule." Suho suggested while I got worried. I can't waste any time like this! I need to find my pendant... or else...

"Yeah, that's an awesome idea! I'm in!" Chen raised his hand followed by the rest of them.

"Ha Jin, how about you come along? It'll be fun!" Suho said while I only shook my head.

"No, I have something to..." I wanted to say but I was cut off by Chanyeol.

"She'll be coming along hyung, don't worry." Chanyeol said and I glared at him. After sometime of checking up on Chanyeol and discussing about the trip, all of them left and as soon as Chanyeol closed the door behind them, I just looked at him angrily.

"Chanyeol, I can't come. I have much more important stuff to deal with!" I said while he didn't seem interested.

"I don't care. Go and take a shower first. I shopped some new clothes for you online. They'll be here any minute. I'll get them once they're here." Chanyeol said and I got even more pissed off.

"Don't ignore what I said!" I whined while he just dragged me towards the bathroom and showed me a few handles.

"This is the faucet. You need to push it this way and here you go!" Chanyeol said as he moved them left and right and showed me what humans basically called a shower and how it worked. He closed the door from outside and left for the living room.

I finished and stepped out to notice over-sized clothes lying on the bed. I quickly wore them and stepped outside the room while I saw Chanyeol staring at me with wide eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"N- nothing! I- The clothes, they didn't arrive yet so wear those for now!" Chanyeol said in between pauses and quickly shook his head and gestured me to sit on the chair with food placed on the table.

"For me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Have breakfast with me." Chanyeol smiled and I just sat down. Now, I knew how to eat properly so I didn't have to rely on Chanyeol.

"I'm a fast learner, right?" I asked and Chanyeol just chuckled before nodding.

"Now, why don't you want to come? What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked.

"You need to help me!" I stopped eating and looked at Chanyeol.

"With what? I thought you have magical powers..." Chanyeol commented.

"I do but I can't use them to go back to heaven! Please help me! I need my pendant back!" I said.

"Where is your pendant?" Chanyeol asked as he was focused on eating.

"I don't know... The first day I came here, some people stole it from me! If I don't return within a week, I'll be casted out of heaven and probably I'll have to stay here forever!" I explained and Chanyeol stopped eating before looking at me. Within seconds, he burst into laughter while I looked at him in disappointment. I thought he trusted me...

"Casted out of where? Heaven?" You should really get your head checked up." Chanyeol said in between laughs.

"I don't believe you! Do you even know what that means? I will neither be an angel nor a human. I won't even die! Do you know how difficult that life would get?!!" I shouted and before I realised, a tear escaped my eye. "If you can't help me, then at least don't make fun of my problems... Thank you for your hostility so far!" I added before wiping my tears and getting up. The more I wiped my tears, the more kept falling. Chanyeol stood up as well and leaned down to look into my eyes.

"You're crying? Ha Jin, I was just kidding. I know you're not lying. I've seen it for myself, right?" Chanyeol said in a low tone while I didn't dare look back at him.

"Do you believe me?" I asked and Chanyeol just nodded and asked me sit down.

"First, let's have our breakfast and I'll help you find your pendant after that! Okay?" Chanyeol asked and I just nodded slightly before continuing my meal. I hope he can help me. This is the only lead I have!