• 8 •

{ namjoons pov }

"Really?" I asked

"Yeah. Weve never done it"

"Well we have but i-" the memories of all the times i raped him came to my head and i shivered.

"That wasnt making love, love is sweet and gentle and well....loving"

"Are i sure u wanna do this?"

"Nae" he giggled playing with the bottom of my shirt.

I smiled and gently kissed his neck. I slowly made my way down and takes his top off planting wet kisses all down his abs. He was so perfect. He smiled at me with lov in his eyes. I took off my own top as he quickly put his hands on my abs slowly feeling them.

"I love u namjoon"

"I love u too jin" i smile and unbluckle his belt.

I slowly pull down his ridiculously tight jeans leaving him in his boxers. He blushes

"Dont be self conscious baby, ur beautiful " i smiled and he relaxed.

I gently pulled off his boxers as his erection flicked back onto his stomach.

I slowly slide in a finger and he moans. I smile and add another.

He moans more, gently biting his hand. I start moving my fingers back and forth feeling his tight pink hole.

"J-joonie" he moans.

I pull them out and come up to his face. I kissed him passionately and started grinding our erections together. I lined myself up

"Ready princess?" I asked

"Nae" he smiles.

I put myself in and he put his legs around my waist. I hovered above him and webbed our fingers together.

He nodded letting me know he was ready for me to move.

I started slowly as his moans filled my ear.

I started speeding up and he bite my bottom lip. I moaned a throating moan when I could feel my climax coming.

"Joonie im gonna c-" it was to late.

Jin had came and covered both of our stomachs. Feeling his hole contracting against my throbbing cock made me cum filling jins hole so much that it was spilling down his thighs.

Panting, i laid next to him and smiled

"I love u"

"I love u too"

We were both so tired we fell asleep without even cleaning ourselves up.