20. (Dallas vs. Gilinsky?)

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to get something to drink" Gilinsky said walking away from us leaving Madison behind.

"Yea, I'm going to go with him" Matthew said and Lyndsey followed him. Why are we splitting up? That's like the worst thing to do right now. Then someone covers my eyes and mouth and I scream breaking free of them. I turn around to see Cameron surprised that I moved away from him so fast. Everyone started to laugh and I rolled my eyes.

"Good to see you too" Cameron said and I go up to him and buried my face into his chest. He's still laughing but he's rubbing my back. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you" he said. I look up at him and he smiles at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Came to be with you, of course" he said kissing my forehead. I smile and stood up and looked at him.

"Thank you"

"Cameron?" someone says and we look over to see Madison Beer. She smiles as she looks at us.

"Hey... Madison" Cameron says staring at her.

"I didn't know you were coming" she said.

"Yea, I decided to show on last minute" he says and someone jumps on my back. I hurry and turn around to see Nessa laughing.

"You are so uptight, you need to chill" she says.

"I know, I'm trying. I'm just super scared" I said and she continues to laugh. I roll my eyes and start to laugh with her.

"Yo, we're going to Freddy vs. Jason's maze next" Carter called out. Nessa jogs back up to Christian and I turn around to see Cameron and Madison carrying on a conversation. From someone who told me he didn't like her, he's doing a lot of smiling.

"Cameron" I kind of shout. He looks over at me and I motion him to come on. He looks back at Madison says something then jogs back over towards me. I stare at Madison as he comes to meet me. She stares at us then looks away. Cameron grabs my face and made me look at him.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yea" I said and he smiles and bends down to kiss me. Cameron wraps his arm around me and we continued to walk around the park. If I wasn't talking to Cameron, he some how found his way talking to Madison and if I was honest, it was annoying. Gilinsky didn't pay much to it because I think he was having too much with everything and everyone. Which I realize I should too. If Gilinsky doesn't care that they both are talking then I shouldn't either, right? It's not like Cameron was in love with Madison. Oh wait... he was. Everyone kind of went to go do their own thing. Tana and Johnson were playing the hooping game and I watched them.

"I will play you in this" someone said and I look over and Gilinsky was pointing to the water gun game. "You up for the challenge?" he looks back at me.

"Bring it" I say walking over to the game and sitting down. Gilinsky paid the guy and then came to sit next to me.

"Don't cry when you lose now" he says and I laugh. I focus on the target we had to shoot at and waited for the game to say 'go'. When it did, we raced and I was winning for a minute until..."Hey there's a clown sitting beside you" Gilinsky said.

"Yea right" I say and I heard laughing. I look over to see a clown really sitting next to me and I scream and got up.

"WINNER" the game said and I look over to see Gilinsky had won. Gilinsky started laughing and I rolled my eyes.

"You cheated" I said.

"Not uh... all I said was there was a clown beside you, which there was" he says pointing to a teddy bear and the guy gave it to him.

"Whatever"

"Here" he says handing me the teddy bear. "Please take it"

"It's a pity teddy bear" I say and he laughs.

"It is and it's yours" Gilinsky said handing me the teddy bear. I laugh and take it.

"Thank you" I said.

"Hey" someone says grabbing onto my waist, I am tired of people sneaking up on me. I look over and see Cameron staring at me and I smile.

"Hey" I said smiling and putting the teddy bear up. "Gilinsky won this and gave it to me" I said and Cameron looks over at Gilinsky.

"Did he now?" Cameron said taking the teddy bear. "Well, he can have it back" Cameron said handing Gilinsky back the bear.

"Cameron" I say.

"No, it's hers" Jack says.

"It's fine, take it, I'll win her one" Cameron says.

"Cameron!" I said. Gilinsky and Cameron both stare at each other and Gilinsky laughs and starts to walk away when Cameron shoves the teddy bear into Jack's chest. Jack pushes Cameron back.

"Chill out" Gilinsky said and I look at the teddy bear on the ground.

"Babe, stop" Madison said going up to Jack.

"Cameron, chill man" Christian said coming by Cameron's side. A teddy bear is causing a fight?

"Is there a problem here?" A security guard said coming up to us.

"No sir" Carter says stepping in. The security guard looks at Gilinsky and Cameron.

"They have to go" he says.

"Come on, they were playing around" Carter says.

"I said they have to go, don't make me throw all of you out" he said. We're getting kicked out of Universal? We've only been here for like 2 hours? "GO" the security guy yelled and Christian pulls Cameron along and Johnson grabs Gilinsky. Madison stares at me, like it's all my fault then shakes her head and follows them out.

"So I guess we're leaving?" Carter said looking at me.