~Y/SN~

Camila's Pov:

"Well done Dinah, We've broke the internet!" I say. She just smirks at me and slings her arm around my shoulder.

"Well you should be thanking me the world is shipping you with Y/N," She says and boops my nose with her free hand. I start to act dumb like I don't know what she's going on about but me blushing kind off ruined the whole act. She released her arm from around me and started squeezing my very red cheeks.

"How cute," She says and giggles.

"Hoi guys! Come look at Mila!" She shouts. I hear 3 other sets of foots stomping down the stairs hurriedly then the rest of my band mates appear in front of me.

"Little CheeChee is blushing because of her huge crush on Y/N," She says and they all coo and laugh.

"You should ask her out on a date Camz," Lauren says and they all giggle when I blush harder. Imagine being on a date with Y/N! It could be at like a alley way but It'd be perfect because Y/N's there! I cover my face with my hands.

"Shut up!" I mumble and they all giggle.

"Awe lets tease Mila later, Before she actually becomes a tomato," Ally says and giggles. They all nod and leave me be. Thank god! I decided to look on twitter and see what's going on. I smile widely when I see I'm tagged in loads of Y/SN posts of manips of us together. I click on the hashtag and scroll down and see loads of Y/N and I photo shopped together kissing. I wonder what it'd be like to kiss her? Perfect! I just know it. I feel the couch dip down next to me and I quickly turn my phone off. I look round and I see Dinah.

"How do you expect me not to tease you when you're making it too easy!" She says. I shrug and pout.

"How am I?" I whine.

"Well, You talk about how beautiful she is all the time for starters. You become even more happier when her names mentioned and I never thought you could get any happier! You blush because of her like 24/7 and right now you're blushing and smiling like a idiot scrolling through you're ship together. But I'm glad you make it easy because it makes my job as captain easier," She says. I just blush and cover my face again.

"And if you're gonna search stuff up about Y/N and you at least look at this," She says and gestures me to give her my phone. I hand it over to her and she goes on YouTube and types up Y/SN. She clicks on a video and hands it over to me. The video starts and its a interview they did on Ellen. Y/N looked so beautiful, I mean she always does so its not supprising.

"Okay Y/N, I know you don't like talking much but this question has to be asked okay," Ellen says. Y/N nods and smiles.

Omg! She looks so cute!

"What do you think about Y/SN?" Ellen says and smirks.

Omg what's Y/N gonna say, What if she doesn't like it!

Y/N starts blushing and covers her face with a pillow. The crowd start chanting "Y/SN"

I start blushing, And Y/N looks so cute when she's blushing! Does this mean she likes me too? Probably not.

"Awe Y/N, Why don't you tell everyone what you think of Camila?" Zendaya urges. Y/N glares at her then smiles widely.

"I-I think she's very beautiful," Y/N says.

"Anything else?" Ellen asks with a smirk.

"That's it, Yep that's it," She says and smiles cutely.

I was now a full on tomato and Dinah obviously was going to tease me. She giggles and I put my phone away.

"So?" Dinah says and smirks and points at my face, Gesturing too my very red face.

"S-She thinks I'm beautiful!" I squeal and start jumping up and down on the couch.

"Yeah, Real smooth Mila," Dinah says sarcastically. I scoff and sit back down.

"So its obvious she likes you too," Dinah says and smiles widely.

"I doubt it," I say and frown.

"C'mon Mila, Yes you're not smooth, Hopeless romantic and the biggest dork but she seems to like you for some reason so don't doubt yourself," Dinah says and I scoff. Wow, Real motivation Dinah.

"Right thanks DJ for that," I say and roll my eyes.

"Your welcome hunny," Dinah says and walks off...