Diamonds

Diamonds is a very popular girl group formed in 2014, Consisting of 4 girls being Y/N Y/LN,18, Sabrina Carpenter,17, Zendaya,20, and Dove Cameron,20. The girls have one album out of current called 'Eyes Wide Open'. They have they're second album coming out this year, Followed with a tour. The group haven't just been invested in their singing careers but acting also.  Y/N has guest starred in Girl Meets World, KC Undercover, Liv And Maddie and Pretty Little Liars. Sabrina plays Maya in the Disney Channel show Girl Meets World. Zendaya plays Kacey in the Disney Channel show KC Undercover. Dove plays Liv and Maddie on the Disney Channel Show Liv And Maddie.

Y/N is the most popular in the group but the mute or shy one. Its very clear that Y/N isn't one of much words, In interviews she doesn't really talk much and she doesn't interact with fans much. Its hard to have a full on conversation with Y/N unless you're one of the girls or her mother. She doesn't go out much unless its call time or she's going to rehearsals etc. Her nickname in the group is Cutie.

Sabrina is the baby of the group, Being 17. She started of in acting before her singing career but she's still very focused on both. Her nickname in the group is Brini. She likes to binge watch Pretty Little Liars with Y/N.

Zendaya is the fashionista of the group, She loves to change her look and be creative with it any chance she gets. She's deep in the beehive fandom, She loves Beyoncé! She is a ice cream girl! She is the biggest dancer in the group, They all dance but Zendaya finds it her passion.

Dove is the mum of the group, She makes sure everyone is doing and being good and just loves the girls and looks after them like a mother would. She loves rap and punk music surprisingly.

Y/N was originally born in London, England and has a thick British accent. She then moved to America, Miami in 2013 with her mother.
Sabrina is from Leigh Ally, Pennsylvania, America.
Zendaya is from Oakland, California, America.
Dove is from Seattle, Washington, America.

~Elaine xx