PANIC! AT THE HOUSE PARTY.

Yin:Of Monsters And Men-Little Talks

It'd been 3 weeks since I've found out about Chreo's power

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It'd been 3 weeks since I've found out about Chreo's power. Another yawn escaped me as Science class started. I've been on the look out for Chreo every night, making sure he doesn't cause any more blackouts. We've both been keeping an eye out for signs of Piro's powers. The icy touch of a mocha broke me out of my thoughts.

"The bags under your eyes could literally double as a poncho." Hmm this was one of the few times I didn't at least giggle at Piro's jokes. "Thanks for the coffee by the way." I somehow managed to chugg the entire bottle in a matter of seconds. "I really am tired," I muttered to myself.

The entire class to seemed to freeze as two familiar faces walked into our class. Sota's eyes seemed to light up as he spotted one of the two sisters, Yin. Yang, the younger of the two, brushed her black and blonde hair out of her face as she started to hand out pink flyers. I noticed how she'd look to Yin for approval. Of course Sota got a flyer, but what for.

Soon Yang was above me, her dark eyes seemed to stare into my soul, judging it. My less than perfect appearance didn't help either. Yin's white hair seemed to move with the slight breeze in the room as she walked towards me. The who class turned to watch the both of us.

I noticed Sota looking at Yin, obviously infatuated by her beauty. She stopped, her hair bounced a bit as she nodded to her sister. Her black heels clacked as she walked on the tile classroom floor, and into the hallway. Her sister's face went into a slight grimace as she handed me the flyer.

A house party...tonight.The bell rung just on time, me and Piro were the first ones out of class, Sota trailing behind us.

"Who were those two?" Sota asked as he sat down next to me at lunch. "I've known them for a while actually, since 2nd grade." I paused to sip my tea."They're the daughters of the principal, we used to be friends but we just...I don't know...drifted apart."

"Maybe she wants to be friends again!" I turned to look as Piro as if he was joking. They'd never try something like that, we haven't talked in years. "Well I'm going to the party." Sota said with a smile on his face. Piro nodded, agreeing with Sota.

"I'm just gonna chill at home, I've been super tired lately." The boys didn't even have time to reply as the bell rung signaling P.E. I'm not going and there's nothing they can do about it, I reassured myself.

GHOSTजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें