House Tour

Joker's (Mr.J) POV:

That robbery was incredible.
The items that Lynne got were pretty cool. Especially that 'ACE' choker. In assuming it stands for Ace Chemicals. Harley got a few rings. But she'll probably loose them all within a matter of days.

I just got all the money they had. It's mostly 100's

Anyways it's time to get her stuff into the house. I hand Harley a box once she is down there. She sets the box aside. And we repeat this process over and over until all of Lynn's boxes are inside.

"Alright there we go. Well Lynne I want to show you around. So get down there." I order her. She looks so......sexy........

Why did I have to make her the way she is. I bet she would've looked less sexy of I didn't change her. But I don't feel bad one bit for Harley. She wanted to be friends with her, this is the consequence.

But if Harley found out I even slightly liked Lynne, she'd probably kill her. And I would have to kill her. Then I would be without a lady.

Lynne climbs down the ladder that eventually leads to stairs. Then I head down.

Lynne walks aside me.

"Puddin' can I talk to you a second. We will only be a minute Lynne" Harley says was we walk into her room.

"I wanna have a girls night with Red and Catsy. We all want to spend the night at Reds house. Can I pretty please go?" she begs and i groan and think about it.

"What time tomorrow will you be home?" I ask her

"Around noon. Awe come on Mistah J" she pouts

I nod
"Fine be home at 1 tomorrow, no later and no earlier. Got it?"

"Got it. And hey you'll be all alone with Lynne tonight so make the most of it." she winks and smiles

"Huh?" I look at her confused. What does she mean? Does she know?

"Oh come on. I know you've wanted time alone with her, and that's exactly what you're getting. Its hard not to tell. And tomorrow I want a discussion with you about us and her. Okay? What is the time?" she asks

I look at my phone.
"Its exactly 3:30" I say and her eyes widen.

"Oh, I have to go. Red will be here any second. Have fun" she winks and skips out of the room.
I follow behind.

Harley waves Lynne goodbye and heads up and out.

"So are you going to just stand there or are you going to show me around?" she laughs and i laugh with her.

"Alright so we have 5 bedrooms, 2 livingrooms, 1 big kitchen, and 2 full bathrooms. And 1 weapon room. I will only show you my room, Harley's room, your room, and the together room. 2 of the bedrooms are not occupied. So there is really no need to go in those rooms. Follow me. " I say and start walking.

We stand in front of Harley's room door. Then I open it.

It shows her a queen size bed, with a red cover(blanket) and black pillows. A flat screen TV mounted to the wall. A large full body mirror. A dresser. And a light up HQ above her bed. Oh and a large closet. To fit her clothes in. The walls are painted black and the ceiling is painted red. The floor is a black carpet.

Actually everyone's room has black carpet.

"So this is the Harley's room." she stops and looks around for a few seconds.

"Looks nice" she says and we walk out closing the door behind us.

We then walk to my room.
I open the door