Harley's Reaction

Ella's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP
goes my alarm on my phone

I grab my phone and I shut of the alarm

I sit up and and stretch, still drowsy. I think about going  back to bed. But then I realize  that Harley  and J will be over any time now.

And that gives me the boost I need. I get up and I don't bother changing  because I haven't worn this for long and I already  look good.

So I go to the bathroom and I do my usual makeup (mascara and under eyeliner). I brush my hair and I leave my hair down. And I walk to my room and I grab my phone and I see I have a text from both Tee and Mr.J

Tee: oh, alright then. Message  me whenever  possible  if you'd like.

I don't text her back.i go to Mr.J's message 

Mr.J: Like I said we'll  be there at 10 maybe sooner

He must have just sent that. But I don't bother messaging  him back because  why do I need to?

I know Harley will want an expresso. So I go turn on the machine  and I pull out 2 cups. And I put 1 under the nozzle and it starts to pour.

Only about 20 minutes or less until they arrive.

I sat to play out possible  situations and out comes when Harley notices. I play out the bad ones first. Which the worst thing that can happen is she doesn't be my friend anymore and a possible fight, which I really pray she doesn't react that way. And the only other thing that can happen  is that she's happy or something. I really this goes acceptably well.

My cup is ready and then I put Harleys cup under the nozzle and it starts to pour. I sit at the table  with my cup and I dial in my works number so I can call in.
I continue  to sip my expresso.

A few minutes later my doorbell rings. I go and look at the security  monitor to see if it's them.

I see this

Yes, it is them

Yes, it is them. But they are a little early. Oh well.

I unlock the door and I open it.

Harley sees me and how I'm different. She gasps and jumps  into my arms. How strange.

"I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!" She repeats and I back up allowing  for Mr.J   to walk in and shut the door.

"You knew what?" I laugh confused.

"I knew he'd  take you there eventually, I didn't think he'd take you so soon. That's why I got you the outfit" she jumps down off of me.
"She did he get you any weapons yet?" She asks excitingly.  And I look at Mr.J and he shrugs.

"Yeah, I did. How did you know any of this?" I ask confused but happily

"Well I mean it was kinda obvious he was. And if wasn't I was going  to do it myself. And I love the way your hair turned out. Oh and your eyes!" She smiles really big as she runs her fingers through  my purple hair.