Story Three: Twisted Lovers Prt 6

(NOTICE: This chapter will be longer later.)

Chapter Six: Carnal Emotions

  Francis ignored Madison as she munched on her cereal; having chosen to sit right next to him on the love seat, she'd chosen to sit close to him for three days in a row after the night they spent locked in her room. Francis was beginning to think the mutt had a death wish. They were close enough to touch but Madison seemed to know better and stayed on her side of the sofa.

   They both stared at the TV, silence hanging between them as if there was a body in the room they were both choosing to ignore. With the thought of dead people, Francis realized he'd never killed anyone in his apartment before. Then again, he'd only ever had Carolina inside, Madison was the first wolf he'd been required to bring home. It was an intriguing thought that didn't last long; Madison spoke and distracted him from it.

   "Does it feel weird?" Madison asked. Francis ignored her in favor of the TV that was quietly playing some old movie; both he and Madison had heightened hearing so the TV didn't need to be very loud. "Being one of the Shunned, I mean." Francis' eyes snapped over to her but said nothing. Madison stared back with calm eyes, he hadn't realized she'd been looking at him and wondered how long she'd been doing it before she spoke up. "It's why you're not scared of me but being around me." Francis continued to stare without saying a word as Madison returned the stare with a blank one of her own. She took his silence as a signal to continue, "Does it really work? Have you tried it, you know killing the humanity in a werewolf?" Francis continued to stare at her; she was the first to bother asking.

   "Yes," He found himself replying before looking back to the TV trying to cast aside those dark memories that swam to the surface. The screams echoing through his head; a full grown man lying on the floor clawing at his chest as if trying to get something out from within him and cursing a young boy to death for what he'd done.

   Madison shifted and set her bowl down onto the coffee table, "You know, when you were...trying to kill me, you-" She stopped and struggled with her words for a moment, then took in a shaky breath and looked at him. "Did you know the wolf soul and the human soul are separate?" Francis frowned at her but said nothing. "I'm not talking about the difference between a werewolf and not a werewolf. I'm talking about the two souls inside of a werewolf."

   Francis laughed then and sat up straighter, "I've heard the fairy tales before,"

   "I'm not talking about fairy tales; I'm talking about that piece of a werewolf that's repressed when they wear the collars. Kebria and I officially met finally when I was nine maybe ten, when my Pa came and pulled me from the fields, he took my collar off," Her eyes lit up as bright smile slipped across her face. "And it was magical; it was an out of body experience. I-I saw her in front of me and we talked. Well not talked like you and me talk, wolves can't speak but you understand them even though they don't say anything."

   "You do know you're sounding crazier as more words fall from your mouth right?" Francis questioned.

   "I'm serious," Madison insisted. "I can't show you but-but the way you were acting that night- maybe...maybe your just-"

   Francis cut her off by standing up quickly and growling, "No, I know what you're saying and it's not true. I'm a monster! I didn't ask to be made this way! I was forced into this!" Francis shouted out. Madison sat in stunned silence while Francis began to pace. "I didn't ask to be kidnapped and tested on for years! I didn't ask for this blood lust! I didn't ask to be turned into a wild fucking animal!"

   Madison stood up suddenly and grabbed Francis; before he could register her touch, she'd pressed their lips together and wrapped her arms around his neck. Francis could taste the chocolate flavor of the cereal on Madison's lips. Something in Francis shifted the second their lips touched, something animal. Francis knew that part of him, Bane. However, the anger wasn't there and before Francis could figure out what it meant; Madison pulled away, barely more than an inch and looked at him.

   "You're not a wild animal." Her voice was shaky, her blush was clear, and Francis was stunned into silence because of her sudden submission. "You're not a monster either, you're just different and they don't like different."

   "They?" Francis found himself inquiring.

   "The hunters, the ones that built the F.B.W and distorted everything about werewolves, they spread all the lies. Everything to keep the people scared. We're even taught to be scared of our own wolves." Francis stared at her, uncertain of her words; she meant them and believed in what she said, that was undoubtable but if what she said was truth was the question.

   They stared at each other for a moment and then it was as if a switch was flipped, Madison's face turned bright red, "I uh...Just kissed you didn't I? Oh, Goddess, you were freaking out it just felt natural too." She pulled away, sliding her arms from around his neck and tried stepping back but Francis acted without thinking and stopped her. He pulled Madison back into his arms and kissed her, anxious for her heat on his lips again. They met with a rough clumsiness that neither seemed to mind. Their bodies pressing close together desperate for any skin contact. Francis found himself growling possessively as he held her close. Madison's greedy hands grasped at Francis' shirt, fumbling with the buttons. Quickly growing frustrated, she ripped it off with one quick motion. Madison took a second to admire Francis' body, her animalistic golden eyes flashing over his body as she smirked and dragged him closer with his pants belt loops.

   "You're pretty hot for a human," She purred into his ear playfully.

   "You're not bad yourself, for a wolf." Francis smirked as Madison slowly rubbed up on him like a bitch in heat. Madison looked at him as if she was looking at him for the first time. A sly grin slipped across her red lips.

   She kissed him again, biting his bottom lip as she did and chuckled, "I like you're smile, turns me on." Francis shoved her against the wall then and growled a low rumbling that came from deep in his chest. "Are you going to try and tame me, Mr. Senior Trainer?" Madison teased and wrapped her legs around his waist while he hoisted her up. She weaved her fingers through his blond hair, tugging him closer and locking lips again. With their bodies pressed close together Francis could smell the arousal between them, the need to be close.

   "We shouldn't do this," Francis said once they pulled away for breath.

   "Yeah, really bad idea," Madison responded but neither pulled away. Francis had never felt this need to be close to someone before, even after he'd tried for years to be the man Carolina loved. He just couldn't return the feelings; he didn't think he ever could have. Then Madison showed up and Francis couldn't stop himself. Madison was different and it made her dangerous. Francis couldn't control himself around her and if he couldn't control himself, he couldn't control Bane.

~~~~

Madison is more like Daniel then she wants to admit. Lol. Kiss and scold them for being negative. Don't forget to comment and vote lovies you know you want to. <3