Seventeen

Grace

Entering the apartment, Robert left after walking me home and I guess everything was back to normal. Almost.

I still had to figure out what Alexa and I were. I mean of course we were friends, but we haven't thoroughly talked through things. We had too many great memories to erase each other out of our lives.

Shaking my head, I set my slightly opened book bag on the counter and got into the shower. It was cloudier and colder than usual, setting the mood of my surroundings into a relaxed feel. Turning on light music, I let the hot water hit against my skin.

"My baby girl got an A?!"

Shrieking, opened my eyes and saw G standing in front of me. One arm was holding up my report, and the other was holding the curtain open.

"I'm naked!"

"And?"

Rolling my eyes, I swatted him away. My cheeks turned slightly red at how he was proud of me for my grade.

"I know the best way to celebrate," I heard him say from outside of the shower.

"And how's that?"

"Like this."

Turning around, I saw Gerald in front of me. He ran a hand through his hair, water droplets falling off the ends. His tall structure towered over me, giving me the perfect view of his toned body.

My jaw dropped, "Damn."

"You like what you see?"

"I... love what I see."

He connected our lips, gradually taking me further and further to places I've never been.

~~~~

"How come Alexa doesn't come here anymore?" Gerald asked as we got into bed.

"I'm not sure. I haven't heard from her in days. We just need some space apart."

He nodded, "I get it."

There was a moment of comfortable silence. I found myself drifting asleep, everything was just right. I was in Gerald's arms, feeling safer than ever.

"Do you want to talk about what happened?"

My eyes snapped open. Out of everything I wanted to talk about, that was the last. Turning towards him, I met his eyes.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because we need to move on from mistakes. It hurt me, but it's in the past now."

"But-"

I pressed my finger against his lips, "Sh. Goodnight."

A/N: It's so short but it's just a filler! More to come soon!