How You Met: Bruce Wayne

Bruce Wayne: School had sucked. It had been boring all day, so you were relieved that you were about to walk out of the school gate with your best friend, rich kid Oliver Queen (sorry, I had to make this reference). But that relief was shot down pretty quickly when some other kid had stopped in front of both of you.

You were totally not in the mood for conversation with other people at that moment, so your only thing to say was, "Back off, Bozo. I need my couch and a tub of ice cream and I need it now." You were about to push the poor boy out of the way completely when Ollie chuckled.

"(Y/N), this is a friend of mine, Bruce. I invited him to walk home with us today."

Your cheeks turned a hot shade of pink as your skin burned up. The embarrassment was too real. You looked at the boy properly and realised just how cute he was. He had slicked hair and wore his uniform in such a dorky way that it was kind of adorable. But then you realised WHO he was.

Bruce. Freaking. Wayne.

The apologies came quick and in stutters. You had just made a complete and utter fool of yourself in front of the school's other rich kid. Great job! But Bruce was quick to accept your apology because he apparently understood the desperate need of ice cream after school.

Thanking your lucky stars that he was okay with it, that he was okay with you, the three of you walked on your merry little ways home. But the entire time, you couldn't get one thought out of your head: damn,was that boy cute.

........
Okay, wow. I said these were going to be long. Sorry. This one turned out a lot shorter than I expected it to. I promise, these will get longer! Lotsa love, Skye xxx