Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(17)

HEY GUYS SO THIS CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE GOOD LMBOO, I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE! AGAIN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!!! JUST A FEW MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17:

Marina's POV

Pressure was hitting me hard. Sweat was coming down from my forehead. Percy, Piper, and Annabeth looked at me with desperation, waiting impatiently for me to make my choice. I seriously didn't knew who I wanted to pick.

I knew that if I pick one I will start to feel regret for not picking the other one. Why does these kind of choices have to hit me? Why does it have to be me? Gods,  a few weeks ago I was a normal teenage girl, and now look at me.... three lives in front of me and I have to pick who I want to revive.

"Marina?" Annabeth said quietly.

"Yeah?" I said as I looked up.

"Have you decided yet?" She said as she sat next to me.

"No....." I said barely in a whisper.

My face was puffy and my eyes were red. I can feel the dried tears as I was talking. Joshua's head was in my lap, his skin turned pale, his temperature was dropping, and his blonde hair was loosing its color.

"There has to be another way." Percy said walking back and forth.

Piper had Leo on her lap and Jason had Annelis on his. Piper looked torned. It was as if part of her heart was taken away.

But.... what if there was another way..... what if I could revive the three of them. Gah, that's nonsense, my dad specifically told me I can only use it once.... wait! He said I can use it once..... not on one person, which means that I can revive the three of them at the same time, I think.

"Guys I have an idea."I said looking at them desperately.

They all looked up confused. 

"Piper, bring Leo next to me. Jason, bring Annelis on the other side." I said loud and clear.

They both nodded and carried Leo and Annelis up to me.

"What a-are you g-going to do?" Piper said sobbing.

"I'm going to try and revive the three of them at the same time." I said softly.

"That's impossible!" Annabeth yelled.

"We can stilll try though!"yelled back.

"Marina.... its already to late to save all of them...." Annabeth said barely in a whisper.

Percy grabbed Annabeth behind the back and kissed her cheek. He was telling her something I couldn't decipher but it seemed to calm her down a little.

Maybe if I thought of the three of them as one, it will work. In other words if I think of Leo, Annelis, and Joshua as one, they will all live. I just hope this happens for sure.

I took their hands and closed my eyes. Concentrating on them as a whole. I felt a strange energy coming out from my body into theirs. I opened my eyes and all I saw was brightness, the three of them were shining in white.

I let go of their hands once I felt drained. Joshua's skin turned back to its color, his cheeks filling with blood, and his blonde hair was looking blondier than ever.

Percy, Annabeth, Piper, and Jason looked wide eyed, hoping that the three will wake up.

But nothing.