Chapter 21: Jonathan comes face to face with George

Read authors note at the end...
*Jonathan's Pov*
Where is he! Where is he... My Evan?! I ran through the streets filled with anger and rage trying to look for my love. Then I could hear someone call my name.

"Jonathan!" It was Luke.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Relax I'm here to help you find Evan... Besides I might know where he might be" Luke said. I tensed up and Luke backed away from me a little.

"Where Luke?" I said.

"Follow me" he said. I followed Luke and he seemed alert more then usual. Despite him being used by my father I wouldn't blame him. He knows that if anyone betrays my father pays with their lives. He was in his other outfit and he wore that necklace that I gave to him. Luke is happy that I'm with someone so now he is going to help me in return. Evan... I'm coming for you!

*Evan's Pov*
I was knocked out by someone and I don't know who. The last thing I saw is a bunch of our friends from all the groups dead. That's when someone tried to get inside and I tried to hold them off but... I was knocked out. I'm now in a place that I don't recognise. I try and get up but realise that I'm chained to the chair that I'm sitting on.

"What the fuck?" I say. I struggle some more to break free but I couldn't. All of a sudden I see a ray of light shine in my eyes as I heard footsteps.

"Well well well you must be young Mr. Fong am I right?" This guy sounded way older then me and he did not sound friendly either.

"Who are you and why am I here?!" I shout. The man chuckles.

"I thought you would've heard about me because of my son" he said.

"Your son?" I said confused.

"Jonathan Davis" he laughs loudly. I was in complete shock. Jonathan's dad kidnapped me.

"Your that man who tried to kill him when he was only 11 years old you, YOU SICK BASTARD!!!" I yell. I then felt a sting at my face. He cut me. He then came closer to me and I saw his face. I looked down to his wrist to notice that his tattoo is the exact same as Jonathan's.

"Let me go!" I shout. He laughs again.

"Jonathan is gonna come for your ass!" I say. He walks towards me again.

"That's the plan. I'm simply using you as bait" he said.

"What?!" I yell.

"I'm using you as bait to get to my son Jonathan cause I know that he loves you dearly... You see I knew what you guys were planning from the start. It's the reason why I escaped jail once again. I tried using Luke against you guys but it seems like you guys figured out that I was controlling him. I wanted to fill my sons heart with hate!" He laughed.

"His heart is full of hate... For you!" I shout. He smirks and comes closer to me.

"Now then what should I do with you? Hmmm oh yes! I have a perfect plan for you! You are going to be my personal sex slave until Jonathan comes for you! Then I will kill him and you and the rest of your friends so that I take over the city with all of your powers combined!" He laughed evilly as he untied me. I look at him with shock, fear and hate. He's going to rape me! Jonathan please come quick!...

*Luke's Pov*
I have a bad feeling about this. Someone is going to die and I know it. I don't care if I die. I just want Jonathan to be happy. If Jonathan dies I WILL kill his father myself.

"Are we there yet CaRtOoNz?" Delirious said annoyed. I put my finger over my mouth motioning him to be quiet. He looked at me confused. He came closer to me.

"I can hear crying" I said. Delirious listened and realised who it was.

"It's Evan!" He wisperes/ shouts. I then could see his necklace glow. It must show the bond between him and Vanoss.

"I'm going in" Delirious said. I stop him in his tracks.

"We need the others first Del" I said.

"I'm not waiting for them! Evan needs me!" He said angrily. I sigh.

"Fine I'll contact the others and let them know about the situation. I shall be with you shortly just be careful" I said. He nodded and sneaked inside while I contacted the others.

*Delirious's Pov*
I went inside the mysterious building and followed the sounds of my lovers cries as the necklace gave me light to see. I then come across a door hearing the sobbing coming out of the door. Evan I thought. I opened the door and it was pitch black but there was light at the very back of the room. I go to the light only to be stopped in my tracks to see a horrible sight. I see Evan chained to the wall crying, bleeding and was wearing some sort of outfit. His wristband was glowing which got his attention.

"Jonathan are you there?" He said afraid.

"I'm here... What did he do to you?" I said angrily.

"Your father... He- He raped me" he cried. I broke him free of his chains and I healed him get changed back into his clothes and healed his wounds. We were about to walk out when Luke came in but the door closed behind him unexpectedly, trapping us in this room.

"Well hello there son" I hear a deep dark voice say. It's him! I turn to see a man about Luke's height stare at me.

"You!" I growled.

"We finally meet again Jonathan" he said evilly...
Cliffhanger! Sorry guys! And also sorry for not uploading a chapter for almost a week. I've been feeling like shit and I've been sick as well so yeah that's my reason. But there is a couple of more chapters left until This book ends and when it does I'll be working on the sequel which will be called Reunited so keep ur eyes out for that as I also have other stories planned too! More H2OVanoss stories and maybe some oneshots! Anyways hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and sorry again for not uploading a chapter word count: 1076