Chapter 18: The Deal

*Evan's Pov*
Wildcat left to go and tell the others about our plan. Luke was staying with us after what happened. It looks like he's been through hell too. Me and Jon forgave him for what he did considering it wasn't his fault. I let him have my old room as I was going to stay in Jonathan's room now. Luke said that Mr Davis wanted to meet up with him.

"Ok well be careful Luke" I said.

"Yeah you too" he said. He walked out of the house and headed to the place where he meets him. Jonathan started getting worried for him as he knew what his father was cable of.

"I'm sure Luke will be fine Jon" I said.

"I hope so" Jonathan said. We decided to watch titanic. During the movie I started tearing up a bit as the guy had died. After the movie Luke came back.

"So what did he say?" Jonathan said.

"He wants to try and sneak attack Jonathan. He also said about kidnapping other members from other groups but I'm not sure if he's actually going to do that" Luke said. I shook my head and he contacted Tyler to tell him. It started getting dark so we had dinner and went to bed. I woke up during the night as I started to worry about everyone of the dangerous possibly that they could go missing. The next day we found out that BigJigglyPanda and Marcel's sister Simone had gone missing. We didn't have time to investigate as we were going to have a meeting with The Bros and The Creatures. We met them in the forest.

"Ok we are here Wildcat now what is it that you want?" Pewds said.

"We want your help and your allies help" Wildcat said.

"Why is that?" Mark said.

"We have an enemy who's stronger then any of us and two of our crew members and allies have gone missing" Wildcat said.

"So that happened to you too?" Jack said.

"Yeah why?" Wildcat said.

"Because some of our crew and my sister have gone missing and The Creatures have lost two of their members" Pewds said. Delirious moved forward.

"If you help us we will help you find your members again" Delirious said.

"Do you know who did this?" Cry said.

"We have a slight idea on who it could be" Mini said.

"Who?" Nova said.

"George Davis" Delirious said.

"George Davis? He was the most wanted killer in North Carolina!" Mark said.

"That's right and I happen to be his son" Delirious said taking off his mask. They stood there in shocked.

"Jonathan Davis?!" Pewds said.

"Yes it's bad enough that I also became the most wanted killer in LA because of his stupid fucking family curse" Jonathan spat. Pewds thought about the incident that happened years ago.

"I'm surprised that you survived your fathers attack years ago" Pewds said.

"Yeah but the reason I'm still alive today is because I want to avenge my mother" he said. Pewds thought some more and then decided his choice.

"Fine we will help you guys we will see what Seananners can do and our other allies" Pewds said.

"Ok you guys will be staying at our base" Wildcat said.

"Fine fair enough" Pewds said. They soon left to find Seananners. We left to figure out a plan for George. There was one more ally who we had to rely on but he was also an angel and his name was Cody or Racingcatz. We decided to get help from him too. Racingcatz agreed and joined them. The others starting coming in too and Wildcat suggested a plan to them. They had other ideas too so we decided to put them all together.

"So anything from Seananners?" Nogla said.

"No not really he said we was busy in a meeting" Pewds said. Wildcat sighed. Wildcat each gave them a room key and they can choose to share a room or not. PewDiePie and Cryaotic decided to go together and Markiplier and Jacksepticeye decided to be together. Even some of our members stay in the base and they happen to be fourzer0seven, BasicallyIDoWrk, Lui, Nogla and Panda well Panda was staying there. Me, Delirious, Wildcat, Mini, Terroriser, Moo and CaRtOoNz had our own houses. So it looks like the deal was done and we all decided to go our separate ways for now. Me and Jonathan were about to head home until we see Wildcat and Mini kissing against the wall. Me and Jon blushed and Lui walked up behind us.

"I ship it!" He said in his squeaker voice smirking. They stop kissing and stared at us as they were tomatoes.

"Shut up Lui!" Mini said.

"I'm surprised that you guys are gay" We hear Pewds say at the door.

"Yeah is there something wrong with that?" Wildcat said.

"Not at all I'm gay so I don't judge" Pewds said. Me, Luke and Evan went home. I went into the bedroom and sat down on my bed as I thought. My thoughts were cut off to hearing Jonathan come into the room along with Luke.

"What's wrong Evan?" Jon said.

"Nothing I'm just thinking" I said.

"You know I have a bad feeling that Seananners but also be an enemy for all of us" Luke said.

"Yeah he's been acting suspicious" Jonathan said.

"I'll try to see what he is up to" Luke said.

"Ok well good luck and don't get caught" Jonathan said. He walked out to try to find Seananners or Adam. Jonathan started kissing me.

"You horney?" I said

"Yeah sorry I still don't know how to control it" Jon said as his eyes changed colour.

"It's fine I was bored anyway" I said kissing him back.

*Luke's Pov*
I know where Seananners should be. I walked up to his house and I heard him talking with another person. I peeked through the window to see George. What the fuck?! Is he working for him?! This is bad I thought.
Sorry this chapter came out late but I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter word count: 1022