Chapter 9: The Reason For Luke's Missing Eye

*Luke's Pov*
I'm happy Jon is gay but I didn't think he would have a crush on Evan. It's unexpected and I'm not sure if Evan is gay. But... That game yesterday and Evan's dare. When they were kissing I felt a bit jealous because I have a bit of a crush on Jonathan. When I was looking at Jon yesterday when he came to catch up on me he did become buffer and to me it was sexy. I couldn't stop staring at him until he noticed. I then changed the subject. Jonathan only loves me as a brother from another mother but... I love him more then that. I mean we've been friends since we were born. When I heard that his father had killed his mother and tried to kill him... I was infuriated and wanted to kill him myself but I was just a child. Then Jonathan moved away to Canada which is where I assumed he met Evan and the others which made me feel lonely. Anyway enough of that. Craig came into the garage where I was working considering I work as a mechanic sometimes when I need to.

"Oh hey Luke" Craig said.

"Hey man what you doing?" I asked.

"I need to go to the gun store and get supplies for the group" Craig said walking to his car. He put the key in and tried to start up the engine but it stopped working.

"What the fuck?" Craig said confused. I walked over to his car and opened the trunk with the engine in it. It looked a bit old and worn out.

"How long has it been since you last replaced the engine?" I say. Craig started thinking then finally said.

"5 years" Wow holy shit didn't think this thing would last that long.

"Well the engine is fucked and worn out so it needs to be replaced, I can do that for you, I have all the parts here" I said.

"Thanks man tell me when your done so I can get supplies" Craig said.

"I will, oh and by the way I like the style of your car and paint on it" I say.

"Thanks" Craig said walking out of the garage. I grabbed my tool box and grabbed all the necessary tools for the engine. I started pulling the engine apart as it spat oil on me.

"Good thing I'm not wearing my best clothes" I say out loud laughing at my own comment. I started making another engine with some of the parts from the old one that I had repaired. It took me 2 hours to finish the engine. I grabbed the car keys and started the engine. It works, good as new. I then called Craig and told home that I had fixed the engine. He came and tried it himself and he was super happy with my work. Tyler then came into the garage.

"Nice work Luke" Tyler said.

"Thanks" I said. Tyler jumped into Craig's car.

"Ready to go?" Tyler said.

"Yeah" Craig said.

"Alright! Let's go!" Tyler said as they exited the garage. I cleaned myself up and inside the base where done of the guys were having lunch. I then see Jonathan walk towards me.

*Jonathan's Pov*
Luke's eyepatch is pissing me off. I don't know why he's wearing it and to be honest it doesn't suit him. Evan was at home recording a video with Marcel, David and Brock so I went to the base to look for Luke. I saw Lui, Brian, Scott and Anthony. Bryce was with Ryan at his place because Ryan became ill. I heard that Tyler and Craig went to get supplies for the group. I then saw Luke chilling on the dock outside of the base at the back. I walked up to him.

"Hey Luke" I said.

"Hey Jonathan you good today?" Luke said.

"Yeah I'm good" I said. There was awkward silence until I broke the silence.

"So um Luke I want to know something" I say.

"What is it Jon?" Luke said.

"I want to know why you wear that eyepatch its pissing me off not knowing why you wear it... Did something happen?" I say. I heard him sigh and he looked at me.

"You know how I said that this was a battle scar?" He said pointing to his eye.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well I lied but I'll tell you the real reason why I wear this patch" Luke said.

"Ok" I said. I was all ears as he started his little story.

"When I was 15 years old your father had escaped from jail and had come to my house. He then killed my parents and he also tried to kill me. I survived the attack as he got arrested again but I had lost my eye on that day. He literally pulled it out with his knife. I passed out and went into a coma for 5 years as they patched up my eye. When I woke up I saw that my eye was missing and replaced with another eye but also with a cross around it. My normal eye colour is a red kinda colour while my fake eye colour was a very light grey. After that I started going to fighting classes and got this eye patch... And I've worn it ever since then" Luke said. I was shocked that my father had done this. I was fucking furious inside but kept my composure around Luke. I then told him how I was the most wanted killer in this city and how I got the weird tattoo on my neck. He completely understood. It got quiet again and I could see Luke staring at me at the corner of my eye.

"Listen Luke no matter what happens I will always protect you along with the others I'd hate to see my friends get hurt" I say. Luke wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you Jon" he said. He then unexpectedly lifted my head up and kissed me on the lips. What the fuck! I thought...
Sorry cliffhanger! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will contain smut and the shop Deliritoonz so get ready for my shitty smut writing skills! Word count: 1048