Chapter 5: Chemo Is Practically My LIfe

Começar do início

"See! It's done!"

"Cool!" Hayden says. I lean back into my pillow and relax. Hayden goes back to sitting where he was.

"Can I have my computer?" I ask Tate. He hands it to me, and open it.

I log on and start to do my schoolwork. Tate, Hayden, and Derek go back to watching the game. Kayla is on her phone.

I am deep in my homework, when my phone rings. I pick it up and look at it. Lucas

Lucas is my twin, I just realized that I am a twin and my mates are twins.

"Hey," I say as I accept the call from my brother.

"So how is my twin?" he asks.

"I'm good little bro," I say and Tate and Hayden look at me. Clearly they don't know about my brothers. I understand that the Alpha didn't tell them about them. "What did you want?"

"Um, why can't I call my sister?" he asks.

"One: if dad catches you, you are going to be in big trouble and you are going to blow my cover!"

"It's fine, I am with my mate."

"And you just felt the need to call me?" I ask.

"Just shut up and let me talk!" he says.

"Fine,"

"Ok, so I was just checking if we are still on to see you in a few weeks?"

"Yeah, I think so." I tell him.

"Ok, I just wanted to know. Plus dad is planning to come talk to your pack about an alliance."

"SHIT!" I say and everyone looks at me.

"Hey, Jazzy I have to go. But I love you. I miss you and I will see you in a few weeks!"

"Love you too!" I say and Tate and Hayden both growl.

"Talk to you later!"

"Bye," I say and hang up. Tate and Hayden are at my throat right away.

"WHO ARE YOU SAYING "I LOVE YOU TOO?" they both yell at me.

"Just someone," I say and then look like they are about to continue yelling but Derek stops them.

"Who was it?" he asks.

"Lucas," I say and the twins start to growl again. I look at them and now it is my turn to yell "IF YOU WANT TO BE MY MATES, YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I LOVE A LOT OF PEOPLE! OK, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THE SAME "I LOVE YOU" I TELL YOU TWO! NOW, IF YOU YELL AT ME ONE MORE TIME, I AM GOING TO RIPE YOUR BALL SACKS RIGHT OFF! RIGHT OFF! SO QUIT ACTING LIKE PUPS!" That shuts them up and makes them grab their sack protect.

"So what did he tell you?" Derek asks.

"That my dad wants to form an alliance with our pack,"

"OH, HELL NO!" Tate says. He makes me proud. I lean over and kiss him. When we pull back, Derek continues.

"Did Lucas say anything else?"

"No, just that he was coming to see me in a few weeks. Which reminds me, I need to text Rob."

"Who is Rob and Lucas?" Hayden asks.