Colt

Tires come screeching to a halt. Turning off the engine you grab your trusty gun and slide out of the drivers seat. Tucking it away you pound the pavement with determination. That other hunter gave you a name and your about to kick down his door.
Knocking it off the hinges you make your way inside, "Crowley!" You keep walking down this hallway passing empty rooms until it comes to a study area and see him sitting behind the desk.

"Hello, darling," he stands up.

"I came here for the colt. I was told you have it."

He clicks his tongue, "you heard wrong little bird." Crossing your arms you stare at him. "Staring me down doesn't change anything. I don't have anything for you." You roll your eyes and pull a magnet from your pocket. Tossing it on the table it suddenly moves and freezes over the top drawer.

"The colt's in there."

He lets out a breath, "smart bird. Okay assuming I have it there why should I give it to you?"

"Because I won't shove it up your ass and pull the trigger."

He presses his lips together, "ooooo. Kiss your mother with that mouth?"

"No, she's dead. The gun," you say sternly.

"I see someone's got one thing on her mind." He opens the drawer and pulls it out. "Bigger in person isn't it?" You hold out your hand. He walks over to you and you nearly have it in your hands when he pulls it away.

"You won't kill me now will you?" You smirk then make a crossing your heart motion. He licks his lips, "I'm going to need something more than that. Call it... a contract."

"I'm NOT selling my soul for this."

He walks around you, "you sure? Maybe you'll like it."

"Pffft, in your dreams."

"Okay here's the deal. One little kiss, soul remains with you AND you get the colt."

"Is it that hard to get dates Crowley?"

"Guess you don't need it that bad," he turns around.

You grab his arms and turn him back, landing a kiss to the lips. His hand cups your cheek and kisses back. A few seconds and you break it off.

"Gun, NOW."

He wipes his lips, "that was our deal."

He winks as he slides it in your hand, "we done," you demand out. Spinning on your heels you storm off back to your car, prize in hand. As you drive back to meet up with the guys you think of a story how you got it that didn't involve a kiss. "Wonder if a cool fight would work?"

THE END