Strawberries (dirty)

Getting home you throw your purse down and still juggling the two bags in your arms you make a mad dash to the kitchen. Barely making it to the counter the bags weight makes a thud. “Why must I be so stubborn,” you ask yourself. “Making the bags heavy or carrying them in one trip?” You jump, startled at the voice that came from behind you but you knew who it was before you even turned around. “Hello sweetheart.” “Why did you scare me like that?”

He steps closer, “I assure that was not my intention.” You turn back around to the bags and begin to unload. “So what did you get me?” His deep voice echoing in your ear and growing closer as you removed more items. Chuckling a little, “well you don’t eat so nothing.” Feeling him directly behind you and his hands gently cover your shoulders. “Don’t worry about that love,” his nose runs up your neck, “besides, you’re my favorite dish.” His lips cover the bottom of your ear lobe and you feel little nips at it.

“Not now Crowley. I have to put the food away.” You pick up some items and try to turn around, “please I have to-“ “I know take them to the blah. To get past me it’ll cost you.” You raise a brow, “really? I don’t have time for this, but what would it cost?” He gives you a smirk, “just a kiss.” Swallowing hard you lean in and he gives you a sweet little kiss. “That wasn’t so bad was is?” You smile and he moves so you can put those items away. Moving back to the counter he stands behind you once more.

Picking up a couple more things you turn back around. This kiss lasts a little longer but he steps aside and you put those away. Getting back to the counter you pick up one item and turn around. “Now that’ll cost you,” he puts his hand at the back of your neck and pulls you in. He kisses you furiously as his tongue tickles yours as the kiss deepens. When he breaks it off, leaving you panting for air, he steps out of the way. You put the box of cereal in the cabinet on weak knees.

Making your way back to the last few items you pick up the strawberries. “No love, not those.” He snaps his fingers and the items are gone and the bags neatly folded and in their place. “Mmmm. What do you have planned?” You wrap your hands around the back of his neck and lock your fingers together. He pushes you back while he kisses you till you can’t move back anymore. “This,” he whispers out when your lips break and opens the package of strawberries.

Looking at your lips, “open up love.” Slowly parting your lips he grabs a good-sized one and brings it to your lips. He places it between your lips and you bite down. Rolling your eyes back, “mmmm. That’s a good strawberry!” He raises another and you try to bite it but he pulls it away, “ah ah ah.” You open your mouth and don’t move. He proceeds to bring the berry back to your lips but instead of resting it between your lips he traces them. The pitted texture of it against your soft lips, dragging it slowly until he lets you bite it.

His mouthparts slightly as you take a bite then he lowers his gaze. Juice runs down to your chin and his pupils dilate at the sight of it. Setting the container down he leans in and your heart races the closer he gets. His tongue starts where the juice stopped and he moves his way up to your lips. As his textured tongue reaches your lips you open your mouth and it moves inside. You put your hands at his waist and pull him closer. His tongue moves in mysterious ways and with each move it makes you moan more.

Moving your hands up to his shoulders and under his suit jacket you push it back. He moves his arms to let it fall to the floor. You kiss down his jawline and nibble at his ear like he did to you earlier. His heavy breaths egg you on as your hands move back down to the front of his trousers. Palming and rubbing his growing erection you bite your lip as your eyes return to his. His hand moves behind your neck and makes circles with his fingers.

Like that the foreplay is over because you both explode. You wiggle out of your pants and move back to his lips. Being pressed harder into the counter he takes a brief second and undoes his trousers. Another sloppy kiss after he lowers them and you attack each other. Familiarity rushes into you and you throw your head back. Your hands move about his shoulders as his hand moves down and lefts your leg. Bouncing off the front of the counter you both start to break a sweat. The pressure builds and builds inside you and you hold it back as long as you can. When that volcano erupts you grab handfuls of his shirt.

Kicking it up and not letting you breathe he tortures you by moving slower, painfully slower. “Damn it Crowley!” He pushes harder into you and drops your leg. “So tight for me, did you miss me?” He picks up the pace, “fuckkk!” You burn through another orgasm and this one hits a little harder. You put your hand on his chest, “wait, wait, stop.” He slows down and looks at you confused. You kiss him, “trust me.” He pulls out and you feel your heart drop a little as you turn and bend over the counter. Looking over your shoulder you wink at him.

Running his tongue over his lips he enters you from behind. Arching your back you felt every inch of him. His hand moved down your arm till his fingers intertwined with yours. “Oh, OH, Crowley h-ha-HARDER!” His magical hips pin you against that counter time and time again. Your cheek presses against the cool marble and the sweat lets it slide with every thrust. Your other hand reaches back and digs your nails into his ass. He hisses and hits the sweet spot with each hard, perfect thrust. You explode into a numbing orgasm that your lips and face get tingly for a few seconds.

He doesn’t make any human sound and you think you hear your name before he collapses on your back. Feeling his breath on your neck and you bite the inside of your cheek as he pulls out. “Holy hell Crowley…” you manage to pant out. “That was… that was…” you catch your breath as he utters out, “perfection.” You get dressed again and watch as he flinches a little as he pulls his trousers up. “Take it easy next time love, I think you broke skin.” You turn red as you walk up to him, “never.” You pull him back to you for a kiss.

THE END